We take our regular look back at the Premier League line-ups from the weekend just gone, analysing the systems and personnel used by the 20 top-flight clubs and seeing what lessons could be learned ahead of Gameweek 7.
As was the case last week, we are harnessing the use of the average position maps in our Members’ Area and highlighting some of the key stats from each game.
The figures in brackets given after each player name in the article below correspond to the numbered shirts in the position maps.
Members can read on for further analysis, while those wishing to subscribe can still do so by clicking here – memberships cost the equivalent of £2.19 a month for the remainder of 2019/20 and a video of the benefits can be accessed here.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.
Lessons learned from Gameweek 6:
- Southampton 1-3 Bournemouth
- Leicester City 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Burnley 2-0 Norwich City
- Everton 0-2 Sheffield United
- Manchester City 8-0 Watford
- Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Crystal Palace 1-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Ham United 2-0 Manchester United
- Arsenal 3-2 Aston Villa
- Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool