Richard Clarke is among an elite core of managers who have topped our Hall of Fame, which is based on the career achievements of those in our Fantasy Premier League mini-leagues.
He achieved this momentous feat just last month and after since slipping to 11th spot he is keen to once again return to the summit and secure his ambition of being number one when the season ends.
In the latest in our Meet the Manager video series he reveals how he plans to see off the competition and discusses the strategies that have earned him such incredible success over his 12 previous campaigns.
With seven top 10,000 finishes, including last season’s 263rd and a 303rd rank in 2011/13, he is a competitor that cannot be underestimated. In fact, he is yet to have a poor season, with 2015/16’s end rank of 32,547th his ‘worst’ to date.
Richard (FPL team link here) discusses the importance of keeping tabs on elite managers and the season ticker. He also reveals how analysing probability can ensure managers make their own luck.
This season’s trends are also discussed, as he reveals which heavy hitter he is looking to shun on his upcoming Wildcard and how the tried and tested ‘eye-test’ let him down badly last weekend.
The chat with Richard is available to view on Youtube here and in the embedded video below.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.