With five top 10,000 finishes, including two within the top 1,000, it’s a strategy that has clearly paid off.
Adam looks on course for another strong finish this time out too, with a current placing in the top 30,000.
Here he discusses in detail the key statistics he pays particular attention to and why medium, not short-term, upcoming fixtures guide his Season Ticker.
Each year he also gathers more information about players, which helps decide whether strong underlying statistics herald a point blitz or disappointment.
Adam then applies his tailor-made statistics and fixture analysis to the current campaign to reveal the players he is looking to ditch and those he is keen to bring in.
The chat with Adam is available to view on Youtube here and in the embedded video below.
Previous Meet the Manager interviews:
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.