Callum Wilson (£6.6m) and Ryan Fraser (£6.1m) are expected to be the Fantasy focal point ahead of Manchester United’s visit to Bournemouth this afternoon.
They are the two most popular players in the encounter, with 29.1% and 23.6% ownership respectively.
However, the 2.2% invested in David Brooks (£5.1m) will be the most excited as the midifelder has been named up front alongside Wilson.
There has been some debate in the FPL community this week whether it’s worth holding onto Bournemouth options through some tough fixtures. This particular match may prove a decent test for those who are willing to give the likes of Wilson, Fraser and Brooks a shot at continuing their form.
All three players have been named in the starting line-up while, as expected, Josh King (£6.4m) misses out through injury.
David de Gea (£5.8m) comes into this match still carrying 17% backing on his shoulders despite keeping just one clean sheet all season.
Luke Shaw (£5.0m) remains the most popular Manchester United defender and he keeps his place today after proving one of the few shining lights for the Red Devils this season.
There will, of course, be plenty of interest in midfielders Paul Pogba (£8.0m) and Anthony Martial (£7.4m). The former is the most fashionable outfield asset for United (13.4% ownership), while Martial has been signed by over 130,000 Fantasy managers this week and has 6.4% ownership.
Simon Francis (£4.4m) came through an injury doubt to start the match at right-back while Jose Mourinho revealed that a knock has kept Romelu Lukaku (£10.8) out of any involvement for Manchester United.
“In training yesterday, after the press conference, he felt something that needs to be studied in the next couple of days. So Lukaku has not come and we decided to start with Alexis.” – Jose Mourinho
Bournemouth XI (4-4-2): Begovic; A Smith, Aké, S Cook, Francis; Fraser, Lerma, L Cook, Stanislas; Brooks, Wilson.
Manchester United XI (4-3-3): De Gea, Young, Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw, Fred, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Martial, Sanchez
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.