In this short series over the international break, we will be comparing some of the top premium options against their best-ever FPL campaigns.
With big fixture swings approaching in Gameweeks 15 and 16, Fantasy managers will have to make sure they are in possession of the right expensive options.
As Tottenham Hotspur are one of the teams with an appealing schedule on the horizon, we have started this series with their star striker Harry Kane (£12.4m).
Kane’s best-ever FPL season was recorded in the 2016/17 campaign when he scored 29 goals and assisted seven others.
Those figures combined for a total score of 224 points, 33 of which were registered through bonus.
The England captain gave a valiant effort in trying to follow up that career high-score in 2017/18. His 217 points last year were just seven short of the previous campaign.
So far in 2018/19, Kane has amassed 61 points at an average of 5.08 per game. If he continues at his current rate he should record a total score of 193 points, which would be the fourth-best of his FPL career.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.