Our Team News and predicted line-ups are all updated and ready for your Gameweek 19 research.
As it’s Christmas Day, I don’t want to keep you any longer than is necessary.
For that reason, I shall prefer to direct you to the Team News tab above, where you can find all the latest information on all 20 Premier League sides.
Only a select few clubs gave press conferences on Christmas Eve to keep us in the loop.
They were Cardiff City, Brighton and Hove Albion and Liverpool. To these three clubs we extend our collective Fantasy Premier League thanks!
Six other sides doubled-up their post-match press conferences in Gameweek 18 to give their pre-match thoughts on Gameweek 19.
They were Arsenal, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Huddersfield, Leicester City and Newcastle United. Again, we thank these clubs too.
All others were unable to give us completely accurate up to date information, which is the unfortunate disclaimer we have to put out at this time of year.
I hope you find the Team News page helpful to you as you make your Gameweek 19 transfer decision.
I already mentioned this to you this morning, but I’d like to once again wish you a very merry Christmas from everyone at Fantasy Football Scout.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £15.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.