Eden Hazard (£11.1m) returns to his false-nine role for Chelsea as Newcastle come to Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening.
That’s because both Pedro (£6.3m) and Willian (£7.3m) come back into the team to operate as the wide-men in Maurizio Sarri’s 4-3-3 system.
The Blues are as usual both in defence and midfield, with eyes on Marcos Alonso (£6.7m), who lost another 100,000+ owners ahead of the Gameweek 22 deadline.
Hazard and company will be targetting a weak Newcastle central midfield with Jonjo Shelvey (£5.3m) and Mohamed Diame (£4.8m) out, and Ki Sung-yeung (£4.7m) away on international duty.
Lining up in that position are the inexperienced Sean Longstaff (£4.5m) and Isaac Hayden (£4.3m).
Chelsea XI: Kepa; Alonso, D Luiz, Rüdiger, Azpilicueta; Kovacic, Jorginho, Kanté; Willian, Hazard, Pedro.
Newcastle XI: Dubravka; Yedlin, Lejeune, Lascelles, Clark, Ritchie; Pérez, Longstaff, Hayden, Atsu; Rondón.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.