Fantasy managers who put faith in Sergio Aguero (£11.4m) could be in for one of their most memorable Gameweeks.
The Manchester City forward has defied ‘Pep Roulette’ to start both matches of Double Gameweek 25, named on the team sheet to face Everton on Wednesday night.
The start comes after scoring 17 points in Sunday afternoon’s 3-1 win over Arsenal, in which Aguero scored a hat-trick.
Once again, we should expect a great divide between managers, depending which Manchester City options they backed.
Leroy Sané (£9.8m) comes back into the side after remaining an unused substitute at the weekend, but Raheem Sterling (£11.3m) travels in the opposite direction.
Kevin de Bruyne (£9.7m) is also named among the subsitutes.
Anyone invested in Aymeric Laporte (£5.9m) will be encouraged to know that he has been deployed at left-back.
However, Pep Guardiola is not the only Premier League manager wreaking havoc with Fantasy teams, as Everton have also rotated for this fixture.
The Toffees two most popular Fantasy midfielders Richarlison (£6.8m) and Gylfi Sigurdsson (£7.4m) both find themselves on the bench as Marco Silva goes for a 4-3-3 system.
Everton XI: Pickford; Digne, Zouma, Keane, Kenny; Davies, Gueye, A Gomes; Bernard, Calvert-Lewin, Walcott.
Man City XI: Ederson; Laporte, Otamendi, Stones, Walker; D Silva, Gundogan, Fernandinho; Sané, Aguero, B Silva.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.