The emotional side of Fantasy Football management cannot be underestimated.
As the Scoutcast’s discussion on mental health shows, many managers can struggle in their everyday life when a bad Gameweek strikes.
This episode features some powerful accounts of the impact being a Fantasy manager can have on the community’s lives, from sleepless nights to depression. Az, Joe and David also reveal how Fantasy Football has affected their emotional wellbeing over the years.
Recorded midway through a season-defining first Double Gameweek of 2018/19, the crew also look back on their decision to shun Manchester City’s hat-trick hero Sergio Aguero.
City assets feature again in our community questions section, as the crew assess likely rotation, especially around future Double Gameweeks.
Elsewhere, Chelsea’s new-look attack is also weighed up.
The crew then finish off with a detailed look at their Gameweek 26 transfer moves, captaincy decisions, differential picks and clean sheet prospects.
If you’re a traditional type, you can acquire the mp3 audio version via this link or the first player below. Or you can take in the full visual experience via the second player below.
It is also worth mentioning that FFScout moderator Rotation’s Alter Ego has collected this latest episode’s timestamps to help find particular sections. This can be found as the top comment in the Youtube version.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.