Harry Kane (£12.4m) has made a surprise return to the Spurs starting line-up for their trip to Burnley on Saturday lunch-time.
The forward was initially expected to return to training following an ankle injury in March, but having worked with his team-mates over the last week, Mauricio Pochettino has thrown him back in.
That means Fernando Llorente (£5.7m) drops to the bench after a run of four starts for Spurs.
Alongside Kane in what looks to be a front-two is Son Heung-min (£9.0m), who may benefit from the return of the England international.
Pochettino has named a back-five for Spurs with Danny Rose (£5.8m) overcoming his yellow flag to start on the left, while Serge Aurier (£5.8m) is deployed on the right with Kieran Trippier (£6.2m) not in the matchday XI.
That decision, as well as the omission of Davinson Sánchez (£5.8m), is reportedly due to the busy upcoming schedule rather than connected with any injury problems.
However, Eric Dier (£4.7m) is reported to be missing with an illness.
Juan Foyth (£5.0m) joins Toby Alderweireld (£6.0m) and Jan Vertonghen (£5.9m) in the trio of centre-backs.
The in-form Ashley Barnes (£5.6m) leads the Burnley attack alongside Chris Wood (£6.2m) again, chasing a fourth Premier League match in a row with a goal.
Dwight McNeil (£4.4m) continues to hold down his place on the left of midfield while Johann Berg Gudmundsson (£5.5m) and Robbie Brady (£5.4m) are on the bench.
Burnley XI: Heaton; Taylor, Mee, Tarkowski, Bardsley; McNeil, Westwood, Cork, Hendrick; Wood, Barnes.
Spurs XI: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Foyth, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Son, Kane.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.