Liverpool options are expected to dominate the Blank Gameweek 31 captaincy.
You can now vote in the latest poll embedded below and watch our live video on the debate on our YouTube channel at 12:30pm today.
The Reds are travelling to face the worst defence in the Premier League when Fulham host them on Sunday afternoon.
That means that Mohamed Salah (£13.4m), Sadio Mané (£9.9m) or maybe even Roberto Firmino (£9.2m) will all compete for the armband.
The Senegalese is the most in-form option but most of his attacking returns have come at Anfield in recent Gameweeks.
The Liverpool defence may also receive some consideration with Andrew Robertson (£6.9m), Virgil van Dijk (£6.6m) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (£5.5m) the most-owned.
Chelsea are probably the only side that could realistically challenge the Reds’ stranglehold on the Gameweek 31 captaincy.
After proving the hero for Chelsea against Wolves, Eden Hazard (£10.9m) will almost certainly be the most fashionable skipper among Maurizio Sarri’s men.
They travel to face Everton, which may see Gonzalo Higuaín (£9.6m) also receive some consideration but he has only scored against Huddersfield and Fulham since arriving in England.
Bournemouth could be the provider of some differentials this week as they host Newcastle.
Callum Wilson‘s (£6.4m) return from injury through him back into the mix for Fantasy inclusion, and also boosted the credentials of Ryan Fraser (£6.2m).
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.