Fantasy Football Scout are looking to increase our video output for the 2019/20 campaign – and are searching for those who can help us.
Next season, we would like to bring our readers short clips from fans and/or reporters in the immediate aftermath of Premier League matches.
Our hope is that these will contain initial reactions to the Fantasy implications from individuals who have invaluable experience and in-depth knowledge of their team.
In order to deliver this for the new season, we would like to see what the Fantasy community has to offer in terms of talent in this area.
If you are an FPL manager who is keen to be involved and are already in regular attendance for your supported team’s home matches (or even away matches) then we’d like you to get in touch.
Maybe you already do some vlogging on your team or are involved in a fan TV channel – we’d also like to hear from you.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about yourself and how often you attend your team’s matches.
Do not worry if you are not confident when it comes to video. We are also interested in anyone who can produce short written match observation pieces too.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.