The release of the Fantasy Premier League price list has seen Richarlison and Gylfi Sigurdsson both priced up as £8.0m midfielders.
Everton sit top of our Season Ticker for the first ten Gameweeks of the season and are the only Premier League side to avoid a ‘big six’ club in their opening half-dozen matches, so interest in the Toffees’ Fantasy assets will be keen.
Both Richarlison and Sigurdsson scored 13 top-flight goals last season and recorded their best-ever FPL points hauls.
Given that the Everton midfield duo can’t be separated by price, we will run a direct statistical comparison in the Members’ article below to weigh up the pros and cons of each asset.
As well as the usual goal threat and creativity comparisons, we’ll be assessing their record against ‘lesser’ sides (given Everton’s favourable run at the start of 2019/20) using our new Flat-Track Bully tool.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.