874
Feature

Sign up for latest FFScout Charity Cup on July 28

The third instalment of the Fantasy Football Scout Charity Cup is now less than three weeks away and already around 40 players have signed up to play. But we want more of you!

Following the success of the first two competitions in February and November 2018, which featured around 80 players and raised over £2,000 for the Melanoma Research Foundation and for Campaign Against Living Miserably, this time we’ll be raising money for the Stroke Association.

Most of you will know that Joe, a much-loved member of FFS and the wider Fantasy Football community, recently suffered a bleed on his brain. Thankfully, after a fairly hellish month, he is gradually returning to normal.

The Charity Cup will be held in the morning of Sunday 28 July 2019 at Whittington Park Astro Pitch in London linked heremeeting at 9:15 am to finalise teams etc.

The full address is Holloway Road, Islington, London N19 4RS. The closest Tube station is Archway on the Northern Line (8min walk) and the closest London Overground station is Upper Holloway (2min walk).

As always, the precise format (including squad sizes) will depend on numbers but everyone will get decent game-time in a 7 or 8 aside format.

This is real-life football (not an FPL online cup!) with players of all ages, fitness and abilities very welcome.

As with previous tournaments, we’ll be organising players into squads, so you don’t need to round up a team yourself, although feel free to invite guest players to boost the numbers.

If you would like to take part please email peter.kouwenberg76@gmail.com with your contact details and you will be added to the WhatsApp group for further information (unless you state that you would rather receive information by separate email only).

Even if you are not able to play, please donate to the Stroke Association at the Just Giving page which is linked here.

Become a Member and access our data

Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.

Posted by

1. Giggs Boson.
    8 days, 10 hours ago

I'd love to make it to the Charity Cup one day, but I'll be unable to get to London at the moment. I hope you all have a fantastic time and raise lots of money for Melanoma Research and CALM 🙂

1. Giggs Boson.

Stroke Research this time, apologies! 🙂

1. Andy_Social
        8 days, 10 hours ago

London's a bit far for me, but I can do that in my local massage parlour.

1. The Wise Owl
          8 days, 10 hours ago

Make sure you bring protection, I always take a glock with me.

2. asquishypotato
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Agreed, good cause but train or parking with only a few weeks notice is tricky to sort.

1. The Wise Owl
        8 days, 10 hours ago

It's possible to bring the cost down of train journeys by split ticketing. Completely legal.

The alternative is going via coach, but that takes time, or stay the night before.

2. asquishypotato
        8 days, 10 hours ago

Last time I went London, I coached it. Took about 6-8 hours but worth the cheap cost.

3. MyPrettyPony
      8 days, 8 hours ago

Cheers, all,

As one of the organisers (and living outside London) I understand the issue with the venue, but it does tend to suit more than it doesn't suit, if that makes sense.

As for notice, we did put an article out a couple of months ago but appreciate the site was relatively "quiet" until FPL went live.

2. Fordy40

Thoughts please ?

Ederson-Button
    VVD-Robbo-Zinchenko-Diop-Kelly
    Salah-Siggy-Anderson-Tielemans-Dendoncker
    Vardy-Rashford-King

1. Jarvish
      8 days, 10 hours ago

I like it, but others will bemoan the lack of a second attacking big-hitter.

2. asquishypotato
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Perma captain Salah? I really like Vardy but I think Rashford is a bit off. Could downgrade a mid to upgrade him, or vice versa

1. Would Ed Woodward
        8 days, 9 hours ago

I don't think I'd hesitate to captain Vardy after his hauls towards the end of last season, had the C on him for one of them then.

3. Lingard’s Shin Guards
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Pretty good. Would prefer some city attack over double defence and Rashford’s too expensive imo - would downgrade and see what you can do with the extra funds

1. Fordy40
        8 days, 9 hours ago

I just think City are far too unpredictable and there’s no telling who is certain to start in the league, except maybe Sterling. Could downgrade Rashford for Jota and upgrade Kelly to Digne or Coleman

1. Lingard’s Shin Guards
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Those moves give you a benching dilemma

1. Fordy40
            8 days, 9 hours ago

I think I’d rather know that my subs are starters, than if Pep rotates Sane, Kdb, B Silva, D Silva, Mahrez, Gundo, which would then leave me with maybe 10 or 11 players scoring. Time for another tinker methinks

3. asquishypotato
    8 days, 10 hours ago

Ahh, this is such a shame, since London is relatively expensive to get to last minute!

Any chance of the Northern Scouts putting something together for those that don’t make it to the big smoke?

4. Whats the Mata?
    8 days, 10 hours ago

Any interest in Matt Ritchie?

If he plays as an attacker on the wing, he'll be gold at 5.5m in as an OOP prospect.

Monitoring his role, could be one to watch or even start with.

1. Andy_Social
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Just one little problem ........

2. Jarvish
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Absolutely if you can afford to bench him in the tough games.

1. Jarvish
        8 days, 10 hours ago

Look at the early rotation with Southampton and Burnley, for example.

2. pingissimus
        8 days, 9 hours ago

Find me a game that isn’t tough for Newcastle

1. Ask Yourself
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Arsenal home for a start

1. pingissimus
            8 days, 9 hours ago

No manager. Preseason started already. Best attacking assets sold so no outlet.

Newcastle are whipping boys in waiting imo. Tempted to go Auba Pukki Kane against them.

Point about no manager this late is serious. They’ll start 2 weeks behind everyone else.

2. Jarvish
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Think they are being written off prematurely - Bournemouth conceded 22 goals more than Newcastle last season, and Newcastle haven't lost any defensive players (yet anyway!). Will see what happens in pre-season of course.

1. pingissimus
            8 days, 9 hours ago

That’s simply to argue Bournemouth are overrated in my book

I remember Palace starting preseason late when they had all Allardyce defence still in place. FdB lasted 4 matches. May not pan out like that but right now Newcastle are seriously weakened. Gayle up top?

1. Jarvish
              8 days, 9 hours ago

This is why it is pretty pointless to do masses of RMTs and similar at the moment - so much is going to change from now until the start of the season. Newcastle could implode, get a shite manager, look crap in pre-season and lose more players, or they could look ok with a couple of decent signings and a solid manager. Too early to write anyone or any team off.

1. Would Ed Woodward

APS?

1. Jarvish

😀

2. pingissimus

Agreed pretty much

3. The Wise Owl

Sinking ship, avoid.

4. Miguel Sanchez
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Watching brief for me with the club's situation and the early fixtures.

5. Dr. Rog
      8 days, 10 hours ago

considered, but I think Chilwell, Shaw, Coleman, Jonny are all better options in the same bracket
      at 5m he would be a consideration

1. The Wise Owl
        8 days, 10 hours ago

If you're listing Shaw in that catagory, then surely AWB?

1. pingissimus
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Shaw has attacking potential- AWB is a complete unknown as an attacking force and unlikely to attract defensive baps at United as he did at Palace playing in a side that sat back

6. asquishypotato
      8 days, 10 hours ago

Not for the first few weeks but on the list when fixtures turn. All depends on whether hey can keep it tight, and he plays forward.

7. Ask Yourself
      8 days, 9 hours ago

All over him mate. Especially if a defensive minded, set piece dependent manager like Steve Bruce or big Sam come in that would play him on the wing. I am building a team to bench him when they play Tottenham and Liverpool away and it looks great if my hopes for him come true

8. Hurry Can

nope

5. Kante FC

A: Heaton/Pope - Romeu - King
    OR
    B: Button - Maddison - Greenwood

Rest of team is:

Ederson - *

Robbo - TAA - VVD - Digne - Coleman

KDB - Siggi - * - Dendoncker - Stephens

Kane - Vardy - *

A would give me a full 15 players who are 1st choice for their teams in case of rotation, injuries, suspensions etc and King who is on penalties in a team who scores a lot of goals whereas B would give me Maddison who I think will score 150-170 points this year but a non playing sub keeper and a limited game time back up striker.

1. Lingard’s Shin Guards
      8 days, 9 hours ago

B. I don’t think a backup for every player is necessary at the start of the season

6. SADIO SANÉ
    8 days, 10 hours ago

wonder if Wilson will get a 'put me back on penalties' clause in his new contract 😉

1. The Wise Owl
      8 days, 10 hours ago

If he can stay fit, then I'm sure that might be the case.

2. TheSteel
      8 days, 9 hours ago

He takes them if he wins them.

3. Little fekirs

I reckon he takes them.

Easy avenue to goal for their star player.

4. Ask Yourself
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Could be likely. Considering starting both king and Wilson then dropping the one without pens

1. Flaming Flamingo
        8 days, 9 hours ago

What if Stanislas plays and takes the pens?

1. Ask Yourself
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Fraser and brooks first choice out wide

1. Flaming Flamingo
            8 days, 9 hours ago

You never know with pre-season, injuries etc. Besides, even if second choice he could still be on pens for the 20/30 mins he is on the pitch.

5. Pep Pig
      8 days, 9 hours ago

I just mentioned that possibility below mate. Apologies I didn't know it had been said.

1. SADIO SANÉ
        7 days, 8 hours ago

😀 forgot I even posted this, great minds and all that

6. Alli 3',17',64�…
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Pretty sure king will retain penalties otherwise what else has he got?

7. The Sociologist
    8 days, 9 hours ago

After taking on board some advise to forgo KDB for Sterling, how's this looking...

Ryan / Button
    TAA / VVD / Digne / Zinchenko / Kelly
    Salah / Sterling / Siggy / Noble / Dendoncker
    Vardy / King / Greenwood

Zinchenko can become Walker if it looks like he isn't nailed in preseason, but I think that place is his to lose.

Could also consider a rotating pair of 4.5s in defense too to upgrsde Noble, but don't fancy missing out on those MCI clean sheets.

Any thoughts?

1. The Big Fella
      8 days, 8 hours ago

Are you actually expecting Greenwood to start games?

1. The Sociologist
        8 days, 8 hours ago

Probably not to be honest, but perhaps he's the best of a bad bunch at 4.5? Wickham could also go there if it looks like he's getting the odd start.

1. Andy_Social
          8 days, 8 hours ago

I've currently got him in my starting lineup. I don't expect him to start but Ole has insisted he'll get gametime. So my thinking is, if he comes on as a sub he could do something. If not 1 point, or 0 points. My first benchie is Donkers who'll get me a steady 2 points. So basically my gamble loses me one point a week and I might get a pleasant surprise.

8. pilgrimchris
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Any advice? Thinking of giving a 4-5-1 or even a 5-4-1 a run out this year.....too risky? It feels uncomfortable not to have either Kane or Aguero.

GK: Ryan

DF: Laporte - Van Dijk - Digne - TAA

MID: Brooks - Tielemans - Mane - Sterling - Sigurdson

CF: Wilson

Bench - Kelly, Greenwood, Nketiah, Woodman

9. Pep Pig
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Is anyone considering a short term move for Divock Origi at 5.5m?
    With Mane's Senegal through to the final on Sunday, and Firmino winning the Copa, there is a great opportunity for him to play at home to Norwich and away to Southampton in the first 2 weeks.
    He's just signed a long-term contract and still only 24. He has played on the left of an attacking 3 before now but finished the season as a hero in his more familiar no.9 slot.

Liverpool have a very busy pre-season starting tonight against Tranmere. If he finds the net a few times over the next few weeks and starts how he finishes last season, he could prove to be gold at the price. We know Klopp's 3 favs up top, but there is an opportunity for him and certainly if he starts in the CS against Man City on the 4th August, it could be a very shrewd move to draft him in.

Many of us have Josh King at 6.5m and penalty duties being a big factor. He scored 6 out of 7 penalties last season which is impressive. Though Callum Wilson started the season as penalty taker and unfortunately missed one in the opening game of the season (whilst King was on the pitch). Then got another chance in the match against Fulham which he converted (King was absent that game)

Apparently Bournemouth have offered Wilson a luxurious contract and will be keen to keep their star man. Is it possible that one of the perks in this contract could be penalty duties?

TL;DR Could Origi prove to be a better option than Josh King (or other low-friendly priced forwards) in the opening weeks?

1. Alli 3',17',64�…
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Yes he will probably be in my team as that’s the kind of thing I always do. Tbh whenever origi was in my team (3/4 times) he always did really well for me. Always liked him but he is very pointy though I wouldn’t recommend to anyone but me

1. Pep Pig
        8 days, 9 hours ago

Haha he will be much more involved this season and at 5.5, it's not the end of the world if he's benched in comparison to players like Greenwood etc. I'm only thinking short term but he could offer a lot more yet

2. pilgrimchris
      8 days, 9 hours ago

I like this idea and its one i've been toying with for a while now. I just can't see him not starting GW1. I also feel nervous around Mane or Salah given their international tournaments. Having said that at the moment my 3 lfc slots are covered with Mane, TAA and VVD....

1. Pep Pig
        8 days, 9 hours ago

I think Egypt got knocked earlier enough to give Salah every chance of playing GW1 but I'm not sure about Mane going off how Klopp dealt with last year's WC players

3. Slouch87

Lol "luxurious contract"

1. Pep Pig
        8 days, 9 hours ago

5 year deal worth £26m is the talk... than not luxurious?

4. Little fekirs
      8 days, 9 hours ago

It’s very likely Origi starts GW 1 and likely performs well. I’ve had him in a few of my drafts and is definitely an option.

The only problem is that,
      1) Only 2 of VVD/Salah/TAA/Robbo
      Does having Origi outweigh missing out on another one of these guys ?

2) Origi could start GW1 and then that’s it and is back to in the bench. Could be hard to find a straight swap (5.5 forwards are light)

Have to weigh up the options.

1. Pep Pig
        8 days, 9 hours ago

I guess it's mainly for those who didn't fancy a double in defence, or was thinking Mane over Salah. I'm just trying to look outside the template. Though I'm not happy with jumping on the King bandwagon just yet

1. Little fekirs
          8 days, 8 hours ago

I’m avoiding King, Wilson is the Bournemouth striker you want.

5. Christina.

🙄

6. I Member
      8 days, 9 hours ago

One thing to note, the AFCON semifinals are on Sunday not the final. If Senegal win that Mane will be away for even longer.

1. Christina.
        8 days, 9 hours ago

if they lose he still has 3rd place play off on 17th.
        Final 19th

2. Pep Pig

Yes mate you're correct. I hadn't noticed 🙂

7. The Big Fella
      8 days, 8 hours ago

If Liverpool weren't the team to pick this year, yes. The problem is I have Salah, TAA and Robertson. Who do I take out for a 2 week punt? I was hoping he'd be sold so I could pick him up for 5.5m at another club where he'd be first choice. Alas! It was not to be.

1. Pep Pig
        8 days, 8 hours ago

I have only toyed with the idea. Replacing a Liverpool defender for Azp with the hope Origi scores better than Robbo or TAA. I don't tend to go for short term punts and planning on not using an early WC so unless he's red hot in pre-season I won't go there. It just mixes things up a bit. Though if Liverpool do concede in their opening games it could work. It's against the template so was never going to be a popular suggestion

10. Wally banter
    8 days, 9 hours ago

So arsenal is losing Koscienly too?
    In that case its better to cap whoever plays arsenal week in week out, we are already really really bad at defense and now this :/

1. Ask Yourself

Ritchie captain locked in

1. Andy_Social

🙂

11. Brosstan
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Thoughts on this slightly differential team?

Fabianski - 4.0
    TAA - VVD - Laporte - Zinch - Digne
    Salah - KDB - Pogba - Yarmolenko - doubledecker
    Wilson - DCL - Greenwood

I know Ill get a lot of "Pogba + DCL -> Siggy + King" or "Pogba + Yarmo -> Fraser + Zaha/Maddison" but are those options really that much better? I think both Pogba and Yarmolenko are being overlooked, and not that keen on Siggy. Fraser is really hard to forego for me though.

1. Ask Yourself
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Double city defence is too much for me. If zinno is nailed might be worth doing Laporte > 4.5 and DCL > Wilson?

1. Ask Yourself
        8 days, 9 hours ago

Oh wait Wilson is there lol. I do like the punts you have I think Pogba can be good value. Maybe do this to upgrade donkey or greenwood though as I think you need more flexibility is my only worry

1. Brosstan
          8 days, 9 hours ago

I already have DCL (Yarmo GW1 though) first on the bench in most game so I dont see need to further Upgrade bench. I like having someone a bit better than a 4.5 mid as first bench, especially With players like Zinchenko and TAA in the team. Considered Jorginho but hes too much of a risk because its not certain hes on pens or even what role Lamps will give him though I think he should be a first 11 player.

1. Brosstan

And Cheers for the reply 🙂

2. Ask Yourself
            8 days, 9 hours ago

I feel like a good 5.5 mid will emerge soon. Meyer already showed promise. Your Pogba persistence has me thinking you know

2. The 5% Team
      8 days, 9 hours ago

yeah, Pogba is high on my list as well
      KDB on the other hand, I 'm doubtful about his fantasy value for 9.5

1. Brosstan

Hes becoming Son in GW3 unless he absolutely smashes it out of the gates

3. avfc82
      8 days, 9 hours ago

It's good to see a few alternatives thrown in. The defence is about as good as it gets. Yarmolenko is really interesting too, he could be the pick of the 6.0's if his fitness is up to speed.

12. BigDaveSaves
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Would appreciate some thoughts on this Aguero-less team (I know he’s not popular on here this season but I feel emotional every time I let him go). Bench will change according to pre season starters.

Ryan
    TAA Robbo Digne Zinchenko
    Salah Sterling Brooks Teilemans
    Vardy King

Button Dendoncker Kelly Nketiah

1. Brosstan
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Thats a very good Salah Sterling Vardy team. Consider Yarmo instead of Tielemans to free up .5. Dont see the point in Tielemans, hes a deep midfielder...

2. Andy_Social
      8 days, 9 hours ago

That's excellent. If you want a little more meat on your bench for when Zinky is rotated, just go for VVD or Coleman. Or I'd use that million to get Pickford.

3. Would Ed Woodward
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Same starting line-up as me but I have James/Zaha instead of Brooks/Tielemans.

4. The Sociologist
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Decent team! I'd like an Everton mid in there somewhere, but feel like this will be strong anyway.

13. timPgoodwin
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Anyone know of a serious draft league I can join? Had fun with it last year

14. Rotation's Alter Ego

New Players added to FPL

Konsa - DEF - 4.5m - AVL

1. Ask Yourself
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Do we know why abraham hasn’t been added but every other player in the league has ?

1. Slouch87

Zouma ?

2. CostaCoffee

Neither have Zouma, Mount and Reece James

3. NUFCAndrew
        8 days, 9 hours ago

Guess they’re waiting to see if he stays at Chelsea, or goes out on loan again

2. Ask Yourself
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Do we know why abraham and zouma haven’t been added but every other player in the league has?

1. Andy_Social
        8 days, 9 hours ago

Maybe Maria's lost her pen and they haven't signed something.

1. CostaCoffee

Maria?

1. Andy_Social
            8 days, 9 hours ago

MariNa. Although maybe Cech writes the cheques now.

3. Better Call Salah

Jrod ?

1. Ask Yourself

6m added yesterday

4. I Member
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Still no Batshuayi and Abraham. FPL seem to be waiting for more info.

1. Rotation's Alter Ego
        8 days, 9 hours ago

It feels like a cop out. Waiting to see who will start and then pricing accordingly.

I can see why they do it, but I really don't think preseason will effect the prices that much. Annoying.

1. Ask Yourself
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Guess it’s just coming down to the first pre season game. Annoying that considering they aren’t doing it to any other team

2. Brosstan
          8 days, 9 hours ago

I think its great that they do it. Less essential bargains = good for the game.

5. Brosstan

Essential

15. Andy_Social
    8 days, 9 hours ago

"Laurent Koscielny: Arsenal captain refuses to travel on club's US pre-season tour"
    Oh no, take him out of your drafts, everybody. It's Rob Holding's time.

16. Alli 3',17',64�…
    8 days, 9 hours ago

I think bench boosting in GW1 is a great idea personally.

1. Jarvish
      8 days, 9 hours ago

*crosses that idea off of list*

17. NUFCAndrew
    8 days, 9 hours ago

The more I look at it, the more I think a 5 back with Vardy upfront is the way forward

1. CostaCoffee

Too boring for me

1. Jarvish

Bit harsh on NUFCAndrew.

1. Jarvish
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Oh, you meant his formation.

2. Ask Yourself
      8 days, 9 hours ago

So inflexible. Is and our bandwagon midfielders will be laughing at you

3. The 5% Team
      8 days, 9 hours ago

good formation for a zombieteam perhaps...but for me, it kinda would take the fun out of the game

18. CostaCoffee

Jorginho had only 1 xA less than Robbo last season wtf

1. Ask Yourself

Hopefully abraham fixes that

2. The 5% Team
      8 days, 9 hours ago

I thought he was a big time assister when at Napoli, but after some research I found this was not the case at all.

1. CostaCoffee

If we had a half decent striker he’d have 5+ last season

1. The 5% Team
          8 days, 9 hours ago

yeah I know...I'm just saying, at Napoli he had some quality strikers in front of him, but never managed to get over 4 assists a year. Just a bit odd.
          And I agree, he could be a steal at 5.0m this season

2. Sencha
        8 days, 9 hours ago

He did put it on a plate for several players last season, no one could finish, and that’s playing from deep. If Lampard decides to put Kante CDM and give Jorginho a little more freedom + pens could be a steal at 5m

3. The Sociologist
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Hoping he comes good this season with a bit more freedom. Got Noble for now, but keeping a keen eye on Jorginho!

19. Otis Kay
    8 days, 9 hours ago

This decision is pecking my head...

A) Digne + Calvert-Lewin

B) Coleman + Deulofeu

(Considering I already have Siggy too)

1. drhurfurr

2. NUFCAndrew
      8 days, 8 hours ago

Digne & another 6.0

20. Goat
    8 days, 9 hours ago

GW4 is the latest I have ever played my first wildcard. Therefore I am building a 4GW team and wildcarding first international break and then bringing in Kane and 3 city assets for their beautiful fixtures. Thoughts?

1. avfc82
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Personally, I'd get on board City now. They beat West Ham 4-0 last season. Don't think anyone would be surprised if they did it again.

1. Goat

Yeah I have Sterling for now. But I’ll be getting 3 city in my wildcard

21. How I met your Mata

Ederson 4m
    Fredricks TAA Digne VVD Taylor
    Siggy Sterling Jorginhio Salah Deknocker
    Vardy DCL Wickham

Thoughts on this?
    Fredricks too risky to start with?
    Noble a better 5.0 in mid?

22. Agueroooooo

RMT

Ederson

Digne VVD Robertson Laporte
    Maddison Zaha Siggy Salah
    Vardy King

Thoughts?

1. Andy_Social

Yes yes yes.
      Lock and Load.

Just a shame about the missing Raheem.

1. Agueroooooo
        8 days, 9 hours ago

would mean degrading the whole of the defence to get him in 🙁

1. Andy_Social
          8 days, 9 hours ago

Wellll, not the whole defence. My squad's similar, got Sterling and a defence with 2xLiv and a Citizen.

23. Ambrosiana Inter
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Why has free hit been scratched away?

1. Andy_Social
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Who'd play it GW1? It'll be in for the next one.

2. Laporte In A Storm
      8 days, 9 hours ago

It hasn't. You just can't use it in GW1 so it has been hidden from some (but not all) FPL interfaces.

3. Pep Pig

It hasn't pal. You just can't use it in GW 1 😀

24. Naby K8a

Steve Bruce on his way to Newcastle. Auto captain whoever they play each GW

1. Andy_Social
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Yeh, they get a free pass for GW1 though. It's only Arsenal.

1. Markus

Yep, GW1 Almiron (c) locked 😉

2. Rupert The Horse
      8 days, 9 hours ago

Oh dear God, why do clubs do it?

1. Wild Rover

Nobody else wants it

3. I Member
      8 days, 9 hours ago

They're so getting relegated.

25. Alli 3',17',64�…

Here’s my bench boost team for GW1:
    Heaton - Ryan
    VvD- Robbo - Cathcart - Smith - Coleman
    Fraser - Moura - Mili - Sterling - Perez
    Wilson - Vardy - Origi

26. Better luck next year

Please RMT

Ederson Button
    TAA Robertson Mendy Digne Kelly
    Salah Zaha Gylfi Fraser KDB
    King Wickham Greenwood

1. NUFCAndrew
      8 days, 9 hours ago

No one on your bench plays

27. Joyce1998

hows this for draft
    lloris
    vvd, robertson, coleman, walker
    salah, bilva, siggy, perez
    king, kane
    bench- fodders

28. NUFCAndrew
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Any pressing issues other than Zinchenko? I think it’s his spot to lose personally.

Burnley Woodman

TAA VVD Digne Zinchenko Diop

Salah Sterling Tielemans Brooks Dendoncker

Vardy King Greenwood

1. KAPTAIN KANE

Looks good on paper

29. thisisjmd

Hey guys.
    Can you help me decided?

A. Fraser + King
    B. Brooks + Wilson

Thanks! 🙂

1. KAPTAIN KANE

1. thisisjmd

Ryan (Button)
        Coleman TAA VVD Walker (Kelly)
        Siggy Stirling Perez ( ? ) (Hayden)
        Kun ( ? ) (Greenwood)

So it would be either of A or B in the (?)

A. Fraser + King
        B. Brooks + Wilson

Thanks

2. Pep Pig
      8 days, 8 hours ago

I think B will outscore A though again it's choosing to be different and selecting who you think will outscore the other.

30. The Royal Robin
    8 days, 9 hours ago

Which would you pick, both in a 451 formation.

A) Sterling & King