Roberto Firmino (£9.5m) has made a strong start to the season with two goals and two assists in the first four Gameweeks.
That has made for a total of 27 points, two more than colleague Sadio Mané (£11.5m) and nine short of Mohamed Salah (£12.5m).
Such a score after four matches is made all the more impressive when we consider that Firmino is now by far the cheapest attacking option in Liverpool’s FPL ranks.
The Brazilian represents a £3.0m saving compared to Salah, and can also offer £2.0m in cash compared to Mané.
Despite his potential value, he currently sits in just 11.7% of teams while Mané is owned by 18.9% and Salah 42.9%.
With that in mind, we have assessed whether more Fantasy managers should turn to Firmino from Gameweek 5 onwards.
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 season can access it in full.
How has Firmino compared against Salah and Mané so far?
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.