There are two Premier League matches kicking off at 14:00 BST today, with West Ham United facing Manchester United and Crystal Palace hosting Wolverhampton Wanderers.
The Red Devils are unchanged from the team that beat Leicester City, meaning that Daniel James has recovered from the knock that forced him to miss Thursday’s win over Astana.
There is no place for Mason Greenwood in the matchday squad, however, with the teenage striker ruled out with tonsillitis.
Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial miss out as expected, with Solskjaer providing an update on Pogba ahead of kick-off:
Hopefully, we can get him back next week. He started training yesterday. Probably get some minutes against Rochdale, but definitely we think he’s ready for Arsenal.
Manuel Lanzini hasn’t recovered from the injury that Manuel Pellegrini disclosed in Friday’s press conference, so Pablo Fornals takes his place in central midfield.
Aaron Cresswell is in for the suspended Arthur Masuaku at left-back.
Roy Hodgson makes just one change to the Palace team that lost 4-0 at Tottenham Hotspur.
Andros Townsend drops to the bench as the fit-again James McArthur comes into the starting line-up.
Budget FPL defender Martin Kelly is among the substitutes.
Nuno Espirito Santo continues to ring the changes as Wolves juggle participation in the UEFA Europa League and Premier League.
There are four alterations to the side that started against Sporting Braga on Thursday, with Ruben Neves, Patrick Cutrone and Morgan Gibbs-White all benched.
Ryan Bennett doesn’t make the squad, meanwhile, for the second Premier League game in a row.
Diogo Jota, Joao Moutinho, Adama Traore and Romain Saiss are all promoted to the starting line-up.
The teamsheets show Traore as lining up in a front three with Jota and Raul Jimenez, with Matt Doherty in his usual right wing-back role.
West Ham United XI: Fabianski, Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice, Noble, Fornals, Yarmolenko, Anderson, Haller.
Manchester United XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young, Matic, Pereira, McTominay, James, Mata, Rashford.
Crystal Palace XI: Guaita, Ward, Cahill, Sakho, Van Aanholt, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha, Ayew, Schlupp.
Wolves XI: Patrício, Boly, Coady, Saïss, Doherty, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Jonny, Traoré, Jiménez, Jota.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21 are now available for the price of £17.50, while monthly subscriptions cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.