For the second match in a row, Todd Cantwell (£4.7m) finds himself on the Norwich City bench.
The budget midfielder enjoyed a long run of starts for the Canaries in the first 10 Gameweeks of the campaign while Onel Hernandez (£5.3m) was out injured.
With the Cuban fully recovered, he starts against Watford, making his second start of the 2019/20.
It makes for an unchanged Norwich team from the one that lost 2-0 at Brighton.
Daniel Farke went with a 4-2-3-1 on that occasion but it appears as if he has deployed his troops in a 4-1-4-1 tonight.
Tom Trybull (£4.5m) looks to be operating in the holding role with Marco Stiepermann (£5.3m) and Kenny McLean (£4.9m) in the middle of the midfield four.
As ever, Teemu Pukki (£6.8m) starts up-front after another week of mass sales among Fantasy managers.
Meanwhile, Watford’s matchday squad has Troy Deeney (£6.2m) in it for the first time since Gameweek 2.
The centre-forward has been recovering with a long-term injury and is fit enough only for the bench.
Quique Sanchez Flores has stuck with his favoured three-man defence, which has produced better performances in recent weeks.
Craig Cathcart (£4.4m), Christian Kabasele (£4.3m) and Craig Dawson (£4.8m) make up the trio in Gameweek 12, with Jose Holebas (£4.7m) and Daryl Janmaat (£4.3m) on the flanks of midfield.
There does appear to be a slight tweak to the usual 3-5-2 deployed under Flores of late, with Will Hughes (£5.5m) pushing out of the midfield to sit as a number 10 behind Roberto Pereyra (£5.6m) and Gerard Deulofeu (£6.1m).
Norwich City XI (4-1-4-1): Krul; Lewis, Godfrey, Tettey, Aarons; Trybull; Hernandez, Stiepermann, McLean, Buendía; Pukki.
Watford XI (3-4-1-2): Foster; Cathcart, Kabasele, Dawson; Holebas, Doucouré, Capoue, Janmaat; Hughes; Pereyra, Deulofeu.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the annual price of £17.50 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.