We take a closer look at set-piece takers in this latest Members’ article.
For those who are unaware, our Set Pieces tab details the expected corner-kick, free-kick and penalty takers for each Premier League side.
Subscribers can also see which players are getting onto the end of dead-ball deliveries, with headed attempts from set plays also chronicled.
The lists are based on a mix of information gathered from this season’s matches, last season’s numbers and pre-season friendlies, and are updated after every Gameweek as new information becomes available.
In the piece below, we study the dead-ball specialists and their teams in greater detail.
FFScout nominated for Online Media of the Year at FSA Awards 2019
You can vote for Fantasy Football Scout as ‘Online Media of the Year’ by CLICKING HERE.
Voting closes on November 30!
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.