We take a closer look at set-piece takers in this latest Members’ article.
For those who are unaware, our Set Pieces tab details the expected corner-kick, free-kick and penalty takers for each Premier League side.
Subscribers can also see which players are getting onto the end of dead-ball deliveries, with headed attempts from set plays also chronicled.
The lists are based on a mix of information gathered from this season’s matches, last season’s numbers and pre-season friendlies, and are updated after every Gameweek as new information becomes available.
In the piece below, we study the dead-ball specialists and their teams in greater detail.
Nominated for ‘Best in Fantasy Football – Editorial’ at the Football Content Awards 2020
VOTE FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL SCOUT BY
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.