The first midweek Gameweek of the season is underway as Crystal Palace host Bournemouth.
Their match kicks off at the unorthodox time of 19:30 GMT as Amazon Prime broadcast the Premier League for the first time.
It means that their team sheet has dropped 45 minutes before Burnley and Manchester City’s as they kick off at 20:15 GMT at Turf Moor.
The key piece of Fantasy news so far is that Martin Kelly (£4.1m) has started for the second Crystal Palace match in a row after an injury to Joel Ward (£4.5m).
That suggests that the defender will hold down the right-back berth for the upcoming run of positive fixtures in the place of Ward – good news indeed.
The only change made to Roy Hodgson’s side following their 2-0 win at Burnley sees Mamadou Sakho (£5.0m) come in for Scott Dann (£4.3m), which may also boost the Eagles’ clean sheet potential.
Meanwhile, Dominic Solanke (£5.3m) starts up-front for Bournemouth, alongside Callum Wilson (£7.6m).
Harry Wilson (£6.0m) and Arnaut Danjuma (£5.8m) have been selected on the flanks of a 4-4-2, consigning Ryan Fraser (£6.9m) to the bench.
At Turf Moor, Bernardo Silva (£7.9m) comes in for Riyad Mahrez (£8.3m) in the Manchester City attack.
While Fantasy managers are usually left somewhat perplexed by Pep Guardiola’s tactical decisions, it’s Sean Dyche, typically a 4-4-2 no changes man, who has named a pragmatic line-up.
Burnley have fielded a 4-5-1 featuring a midfield trio of Jack Cork (£5.0m), Jeff Hendrick (£5.4m) and Danny Drinkwater (£4.4m) behind centre-forward Chris Wood (£6.2m)
Crystal Palace XI: Guaita; van Aanholt, Sakho, Tomkins, Kelly; Townsend, Kouyate, Milivojevic, McArthur; Zaha, Ayew.
Bournemouth XI: Ramsdale; Rico, Mepham, Aké, A Smith; H Wilson, Lerma, Billing, Danjuma; C Wilson, Solanke.
Burnley XI: Pope; Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Bardsley; McNeil, Drinkwater, Hendrick, Cork, Lennon; Wood
Man City XI: Ederson; Angelino, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Walker; de Bruyne, D Silva, Rodrigo; Sterling, Jesus, B Silva.
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.