Our Big Numbers piece takes a look at the vast array of data available in our Premium Members’ Area and presents the eye-catching statistics that may be of interest.
We’ve again run down the stand-out figures in every position for this article, as well as looking at the strengths and weaknesses of various teams to assess which Fantasy Premier League assets could shine in Gameweek 6.
There’s a bit of an evolution in the Big Numbers series this week. Alongside our usual nuggets, we will, for the first time, also be offering a few titbits delivered directly by Opta, our match data providers.
With this feature using stats from our Premium Members Area, only subscribers can read on.
Those wishing to sign up to our site and continue reading, as well as see a list of the benefits that Membership brings, can do so by clicking here.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £25.00. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £3.99. A FREE trial is now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.