Andy North and Mark Sutherns are back once again for another Friday night Members-only video.
This episode arrives just a couple of hours after the Premier League’s fixture announcement which presented a Double Gameweek for three teams and, not surprisingly, that provides the main talking points.
Both Andy and Mark reveal their current line-ups and their potential transfers and captain selections as they look to exploit the two fixtures.
They also throw forward to Gameweek 22, when we’re expecting another set of doubles, with the pair talking through their Free Hit strategy.
You can watch their latest offering via the embedded video below:
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.