Fantasy Premier League returns this weekend after the first FA Cup break of the season.
After our much-needed time off following the hectic Christmas period, there is a lot of issues to consider.
With Double Gameweek 24 now on the horizon for Liverpool and West Ham assets, Fantasy managers are weighing up when to heavily invest.
Meanwhile, there are still two rounds of action to take place before then, so paying attention to more pressing concerns is also worth doing.
In order to help you get everything you need to know for Gameweek 22, we are collating all the key pieces of content here between now and Friday’s deadline.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 22?
Who are the best players to own for Gameweek 22?
Gameweek 22 Team News and Injury Updates
Gameweek 22 Strategy
Latest Members Content
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.