Welcome to Fantasy Football Scout’s complete guide to Gameweek 3, where you can find all of our relevant advice for the next round of FPL action.
By the time the deadline comes around we will have content here to help you choose your captain, make your transfers or firm up your long-term plan.
This advice will take the form of articles, videos and podcasts which we produce throughout the course of each week.
Keep checking back each day to see what you can find.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 3?
Who are the best players to own for Gameweek 3?
Gameweek 3 Strategy
Lessons learned from Gameweek 2
- Arsenal 2-1 Burnley
- Aston Villa 1-2 Bournemouth
- Brighton 1-1 West Ham
- Everton 1-0 Watford
- Norwich 3-1 Newcastle
- Southampton 1-2 Liverpool
- Manchester City 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur
- Sheffield United 1-0 Crystal Palace
- Chelsea 1-1 Leicester City
- Wolves 1-1 Manchester United
Become a Member and access our data
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50, which will give subscribers access to the end of 2019/20 and the whole of 2020/21. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.