Congratulations go to Gribude , who is the latest winner of the Fantasy Football Scout Cup after defeating Woeisme by the narrowest of margins in the final Gameweek of the season. Both Fantasy managers fielded eight identical players – David De Gea, Laurent Koscielny, Scott Dann, Juan Mata, Christian Eriksen, Daniel Sturridge, Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero – and with the Uruguayan also handed the armband by each of our finalists, it went right down to the wire:

Ultimately, then, it came down to just three players to make the difference. Gribude opted for City pair Pablo Zabaleta and Samir Nasri along with Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling, whilst Woeisme plumped for Etihad pair Vincent Kompany and Yaya Toure, in addition to Hull’s Tom Huddlestone. That trio helped Gribude to a 57-56 triumph and elevated him to 1,529 overall, whilst his opponent finished on a respectable rank around the 22k-mark.

As mentioned in our initial entry article, Gribude – who succeeds Tdubb05 as the new champion – now receives £100 worth of bets and a £100 Amazon voucher as the winner of the Fantasy Football Scout Cup. Woeisme, as runner-up, is awarded £50 worth of free bets and a £50 Amazon voucher.

In the third v fourth place play-off, 1nozza eased past xildor by 54 points to 40, after the latter opted for an eight-point hit in the final round of fixtures. 1nozza will now receive £50 worth of free bets and a £25 Amazon Voucher.

Also a reminder that Trigg, is the new FFS Members Cup champion after seeing off the challenge of Sandgrounder by 69 point to 61 points in Gameweek 37. Trigg replaces Acquafresca as the new champion and will be determined to make a staunch defence when the competition returns in the new season.

About The Author

paul

1. How is Portugal 30:1 to win the World Cup? Did they clone Ronaldo?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. moutinho-ronaldo combo will dominate...semi-finals is possible but not sure about winning the whole thing

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Portugal has a few big name players and a bunch of guys I haven't heard of. This is much worse, in my opinion, than having a solid team with no real stars, like England, Chile, and Italy.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Just cos you haven't heard of them doesn't mean they're bad players. A lot of people in Chile never heard of Januzaj. Doesn't mean he's a bad player.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. Too many people betting on them. That said, 30/1 aren't obscene odds. Stranger things have happened.

2. Add up last four seasons finishes lowest total wins

I will go first-)

434th
    776th
    35th
    1739th

total 2984
    Beat that Can anyone in the world??

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. You must be up there in the HOF?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Not as high as should be have a couple of finishes over 100k from back when never really played properly. Once they fall off then should be right up there. Not sure they should give so much weight to what happened six years ago

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. I understood it to only be the previous 5 seasons. I'm also aware that each previous seasons weighting drops by around 20%.

Something like that anyway.

1. In that case have realistic chance of number one or two next season

• 4 months, 6 days ago
            1. Actually having checked it does go back more than 5 seasons, but as I say the weighting of the earlier seasons is reduced year on year.

2. 113
      1000ish
      560ish
      50.000ish

I get close if you take the top 3 :)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. What went wrong Mozza? Yaya?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. the order is a bit muddled. Finished 500ish this year.
          The weird throng about the 50k finish is that it happened the year after the 113th and then finished 1000 th the year after (and then 500 this year) and feel like my strategy was the same throughout :)

He 50k finish was just a tough start going for RVP over Rooney in the first few weeks when he was banging them in and getting too far beihind to recover.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        2. Great effort by the way. You must have been slightly disappointed not to sneak under the top 1k mark. The pressure's on to perform every year now! You in cash leagues? If so, How much you pocketed over that four year period?

3. 0 (DNP)
      0 (DNP)
      588
      8520

A slightly cheeky 9108...

On my dodgy counting methodology Nate has you covered :)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    4. Think you will probably win that one.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    5. This guy will probably pass that next season.

Current HoF leader.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. I wonder if he opened that account after "learning " with another.
        If he was new to the game then its an amazing feat

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      2. Actually, Rasmuss is now 2nd, although he did take over from Evs as HoF leader earlier this season.

Veronika has also had an impressive two seasons:

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    6. That will take some beating!

The closest ones I can see in our HoF over any period of 4 successive seasons are 872nd, 743rd, 1780th and 985th (total 4380) by Andy Murray (probably not the tennis player):

and 72nd, 272nd, 2114th and 1026th (total 3484) by Chris Denbeigh.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  3. Incase you missed here, here's the final round-up for the Punters' Predictions; http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/comment/7349965

4. Australia squad

Goalkeepers: Mathew Ryan (Club Bruges), Mitchell Langerak (Borussia Dortmund), Eugene Galekovic (Adelaide United), Mark Birighitti (Newcastle Jets)

Defenders: Curtis Good (Dundee United), Jason Davidson (Heracles Almelo), Matthew Spiranovic (Western Sydney Wanderers), Luke Wilkshire (Dynamo Moscow), Ivan Franjic (Brisbane Roar), Bailey Wright (Preston North End), Ryan McGowan (Shandong Luneng), Alex Wilkinson (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors)

Midfielders: Joshua Brillante (Newcastle Jets), Oliver Bozanic (Luzern), Mark Bresciano (Al Gharafa, Qatar), James Holland (Austria Vienna), Mile Jedinak (Crystal Palace), Mark Milligan (Melbourne Victory), Dario Vidosic (Sion), Adam Sarota (Utrecht), Matt McKay (Brisbane Roar), James Troisi (Atalanta), Massimo Luongo (Swindon)

Forwards: Tim Cahill (New York Red Bulls), Josh Kennedy (Nagoya Grampus), Matthew Leckie (FSV Frankfurt 1899), Tommy Oar (Utrecht), Tomas Rogic (Celtic), Ben Halloran (Fortuna Duesseldorf), Adam Taggart (Newcastle Jets)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. So FFS Aussies..how's the squad?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Well Demi has bet against them scoring so he doesn't have much faith :)

1. haha!

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. My mate is an Aussie and was complaining that half the squad would be players who are past it and play in Qatar, and the only obvious one I can see there is Bresciano, so he will probably be happy about that.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    3. pretty poor compared to previous squads...also robbie kruse being injured is a big blow

jedi will have to carry us!

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    4. We made the world cup.... thats about as much as most are expecting... younger (not necessarily better) guys being given a go in a hugely difficult group. I best hope of scoring a goal is if the team we play in final group game rest 20 of their 23 man squad l.

5. Let me guess.

McDonalds have not overhauled their rules?

:roll:

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. I think I'll be avoiding it altogether. The rules have put me off completely.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. What rules? Everyone has it's own interpretation. To think they had 4 yrs to get it right....

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. haha you're expecting them to?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. They? no. But I'm guessing FFS will get clarity from them before writing an article on here punting the game pre WC.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Made my laugh Jonty putting a hot topic together about it and still no ones more the wiser!

1. I love this bit...

" If you fail to select a captain then no player will score double points" That's bound to catch a couple with their pants around their ankles... :lol:

"Should one of your starting 11 not actually play in a round, then a player from the same position on your bench will come on. Only a player who plays in the same position can be substituted in"...no indication of what the minimum required formation is.... 3 at the back...? :???:

1. :)

Or when it says changes will save automatically, sure to be a few balls up there!

6. Americans are mad..This guy writes:

"Had this been a real sport that Americans actually care about, there might have been more outrage. And I’m hesitant to call soccer a sport because it really feels more like an intramural activity."

"Soccer is a bunch of average athletes kicking the ball around. Not much else happens."

First of all they call Football Soccer and that Handegg thing Football..then if Nike makes a bad jersey..they start criticizing the sport..

here's the link:

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. Sure, lump all Americans in with that fool Brian Anderson.

You do know that Brits invented the term "soccer" right? In fact, the term preceded the use of the word "football" to describe the sport.

Also, I quite like our kits.

You're on Downtrend.com FFS what did you expect?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. I agree..one guy can't be blamed for everyone..Found this link on Sky sports article..bottom of the page..

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. I mean because of 1 guy you can't blame everyone..

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. Those uniforms really are awful though. The red and especially the blue are not the red and blue on our flag. And it does look exactly like a French flag.

3. This guy is plain stupid :shock:

When you watch LeBron James slam over top of two defenders, it’s a thing of beauty....and when you see Messi making fool half a dozen of defenders and dribbling past a goal isn't ???

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  7. Defenders don’t actually have to defend. They can just stand there and the offensive player can’t run by without being “off-sides.”

1. reply fail

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  8. Chelsea are champions of Under-21 Premier League & FA Youth Cup.

I wish Jose will bring in players like Loftus-Cheek, Baker, Ake & Swift into first team.

am I dreaming?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. If they are physically strong, can work hard defensively and are willing to do exactly what he says then I don't see why not!

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  9. Considering giving the WC fantasy football game a miss for the following reasons:

- I can enjoy the football as a neutral
    - I don't have to spend any time stressing about my team
    - The rules look extremely dodgy and poorly thought out in regards to recovered balls and crosses into the box (if they do correct this, it just goes to show what a shambles the game is if they can't even get the rules right and will be a sign of things to come)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. Do what im going to do.... enter a team (without much consideration).... if it sucks after first round do as FPL casuals do and dont log in again.

I did that in an NRL comp this year that my old man wanted to do.... im spending no more than 15 mins a week, and still beating him :)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Maybe your right and I don't have to take it so seriously like I do FPL but that goes against every bone in my body :-)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. treat it like Europa League Fantasy..

2. I'm with you on all of those points

10. If the rules are a shambles may go something like this

Courtois
    Silva Alves Ramos Alba Koscielny
    Yaya Busquets
    Messi Neymar Ronaldo

12 cheapies on bench

1. I was thinking of forward line up of

Fred - Klose - C.Ronaldo

1. Debating Fred over Neymar

Is Neymar on corners? May sway it for me!

Klose has a tough group and not even guaranteed to start, may play with false no 9.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Neymar I doubt is on corners...Klose is a WC player.so that's why I'm leaning to get him..the main reason of getting Fred is he will get all the deflected shots!

• 4 months, 6 days ago
          1. Just you tubed Brazil corners and Neymar takes them, that's additional cross points

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. busquets recovered balls will be off the charts...

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Do all players get them then, not just defenders?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. yep everyone gets one point per recovered ball...wonder which good forwards actually get a few...

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  11. so what exactly is a recovered ball? Is it just when a player gets possession as a result of a duel? I don't completely understand.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. Turnover basically, I guess..

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. I understand it to mean when a player recovered possession from the other team. I don't think it includes goal-kicks and throw-ins, but would include tackles. I guess it's a way to reward defensive work with points

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Hi tink , so that would include interceptions? There are no rb stats on whoscored.com but there are interceptions and effective tackles

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    3. Also, if these are going to be the key to the World Cup FF game....

Is it better to have your central defenders playing against better teams rather than whipping boy teams? I.e. The opposite of normal FF logic?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Possibly decent that invite pressure? Teams with realistic chance of clean sheet but rack up defensive stats

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    4. Opta's definition (which I believe will be used for the Fantasy games with this rule) is as follows:

Recovery...
      This is where a player wins back the ball when it has gone loose or where the ball has been played directly to him.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Rooney should be a good pick then...he always runs till the end to recover the ball..

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      2. Is someone going to be asking Mcdonalds about their confusing rules?

1. I certainly will.

I mean, why can't I return my Big Mac just because I took a few bites, licked off all the sauce and turned the gherkins into McFairy shapes?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
          1. Sport - I just mailed you. It's from our "friend"...

lol

• 4 months, 6 days ago
            1. Saw it. Read it twice. Shook my head. Looked forward to the next installment.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
              1. Maybe someone should tell him Sengoal did not qualify for the WC(proper)...?

2. :lol:

That's even funnier than one of your knob gags

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    5. It is when a man gets out of a relationship.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  12. "Cardiff City have £3m bid for Bournemouth striker Lewis Grabban accepted "
    WalesOnline.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  13. Probabable England starting XI ?? Any cchanges ??

Sturridge Rooney
    Lallana Gerrard Barkley Sterling
    Baines Cahill Jagielka Jones
    Hart
    Not expecting too much but id be happy if we play with attacking flair and get knocked out rather than hoofing the ball uptop like in previous tournaments :)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. not sure you can play barkley in central midfield...id say henderson or wilshere (if hes fit)

2. Barkley > Henderson
      Jones > Johnson

He'll probably do Lallana > Milner against the big boys

1. this actually...Johnson is shocking

3. Barkley > Ramsey.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. benzema is much better than remy...would love this move however suarez would have to go to Madrid for it to work out

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. I'm sure Ars will get someone....Remy still owned by QPR, so who knows what will happen if QPR get promoted. If Newc lose Remy they are in trouble.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Benzema to Arsenal..and Giroud to New Castle..as it is New Castle loves French Players..

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        2. they will almost certainly lose him...they perhaps need to invest in some non-French players :D

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. I think Remy would have rotated with Giroud and LW, Benzema would be more nailed on.

3. KARIM BENZEMA
      PROFILECAREERAPPEARANCES
      An immensely-talented striker, Benzema (due mainly to his Algerian heritage) was tipped to fill the boots of Zinedine Zidane for France and comparisons only gained pace when he signed for Real Madrid.

Born in Lyon to Algerian parents, the North African nation did approach him about making himself available to them, but he declined saying: "Algeria is in my heart but sporting-wise I'm 100% French."

With his international future sorted, his first four seasons as a professional at Lyon were nothing less than sensational, scoring goal upon goal in both Ligue 1 and Champions League. However, after sealing a £30 million deal to Real Madrid in July 2009, he was demoted to the bench by the excellent form up front of the Argentine Gonzalo Higuain and was overlooked for the 2010 France World Cup squad.

Strengths: Strong and powerful, he has pace to burn and is a potent finisher from inside the box.

Weaknesses: Can look a little overawed on the big occasion and his first touch can let him down.

Career high: Sealing a move to Real Madrid in July 2009.

Career low: Missing out on the 2010 World Cup squad and becoming embroiled in a sex scandal prior to the tournament.

Style: Strong, powerful, quick, a classy striker.

Quotes: ''I don't have to worry for him, I am sure that he has the ability to succeed. When you come to a big club, there has to be a period of adaptation, talent is not always enough.'' Zinedine Zidane on Karim Benzema's start at Real Madrid.

Trivia: Benzema grew up with nine siblings and his father Hafid in the district of Bron.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. I'm trying to fill pages here - cut me some slack !
          Anyway who actually reads those kind of links , most won't bother to open IMO , sometimes print offers good solid information.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
          1. Good time to write some community articles then.

14. From the BBC :

"The Blues will consider allowing goalkeeper Petr Cech, 31, to leave if the Czech international does not want to be understudy to Belgium international Thibaut Courtois, 21, who is expected to return from his loan at Atletico Madrid to become first choice."
    Full story: Daily Telegraph (external)

Fwiw Czech fin at 6.2m and both backups schwarz and Hilario were priced at 4.5 ,
    If FPL launches before the Gk situation is launched we may possibly have a bargain Chelsea GK on our hands , granted a lot has to happen for this to work out but Courtois would be a nice fire and forget option.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  15. Christina: didn't respond to your observation yesterday. Yes, you are right - I had a hit bonanza in the last few gwks. I went all-Doosra on myself :?

However, this also coincided with some of my lowest gwk rankings of the season and for the large part, the hits paid off.

I had to try something as I just wasn't making any progress. A really frustrating season.

Next season, I am seriously considering a more aggressive transfer policy. Right, I'm off to see how many transfers the top 10 overall made. :)

1. Cool.

You part of the McDonalds WC freak show?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. I've been waiting 4 years for the Yellow Arches. You know it's my favourite ff game ;)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. ...and as we solve all the big cases on here: Blade Runner - guilty or not guilty?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. I dunno. 30 days observation. It could go anyway I suppose. Either way, Adv Nel has made sure it's a win-win for the state. If Ozzy comes back as being "normal" then the case continues as is. Dr Voster's evidence basically irrelevant. If he is confirmed suffering from GAD, then Nel avoids achieving a "hollow victory" by winning the case and then it goes to the appeal court where he will be send for Psychiatric observation.

Jail time is inevitable I think. Being locked up in a SA state mental hospital is a worse though....

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. A good summary. I can not understand how Ozzy opened fire without checking who he was firing upon. Doesn't make any sense.

Wouldn't you check to see if your family were safe first?

Guilty as hell imo.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
          1. Yeah. The defense case is/was very "shoddy" to say the least. Why bring an expert witness to diagnose him with GAD, if that is not actually your defense?

No one is sure what Ozzy's defense is. It started off that he thought it was an intruder...during cross examination he said the gun went off my mistake...now H has GAD....

And why was this diagnose done 2 weeks ago and not a year ago?

I smell a stale Big Mac.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
            1. Haha...he is guilty as sin and is trying everything to get off. He'll be getting Torres Magic to defend him soon ;)

16. So. Dumbed down.

No transfers during each stage (groups etc)
    Only players that haven't played can be changed
    You can change (c)

Is that right?

I can change my starting 11 for each round then though yeah?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. I think you only get 3 captain total in the 1st 3 rounds so no multiple captains like UFPL from what others have said.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Ah right. So it's basically FPL with a bigger squad and and you can change whoever didn't play.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Sounds like it. I'll be giving it a miss but it will keep quite a few of you busy in a way.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. It doesn't look like you can change capt between match days. Also no V/c....

It sounds like the lovechild of FPL and UFPL that was conceived in the kitchen of a dirty McDonalds.

:???:

1. Greasy

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Plenty of BAPs to be found though.

1. At least they'd be toasted. Unlike those horrible soggy SuperMacs things

2. Toasted too. Not like those horrible soggy SuperMacs jobs

1. Ok?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
              1. Sorry for the lack of reply Damo! Had a sudden load of work dumped on me!

Maccy D's is 100x better than SuperMaccy's...

• 4 months, 6 days ago
                1. Ah no the "OK?" was cos i thought the post didn't go up. It wasn't even funny the first time :-)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      2. I see it doesn't say anything about formations either. Where does that leave us? 4-2-4, 2-5-3, 6-2-2 etc

1. I asked that earlier....especially as it states:

"Only a player who plays in the same position can be substituted in"

I can't see the point of having a 23 player squad...especially if you can select who ever you want in the additional 5 places to make up 23.

But maybe I'm just stupid.

1. Maybe.

I can well see the point of 23 player squad. You are going to have to make that 11 up from the same 23 players for each of 3 first GW's. Think about that.

Having large squad, to my understanding, also makes it easier to sub in a player playing same position, because you will have more players for each position. Right? It's not half as bad as you guys make it seem. Give it a thought first.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    3. You can, but no captain changes. Just like in FPL: you can change your captain between GW's, but not during it.

XI can be tweaked as long as the players swapped around have not played yet, so you cannot know first how much points they would give you and then decide who to play. If you play a guy, you get those exact points and that's it. A little bit of risk to be taken, a little bit more serious decisions, a little bit harder, a little bit anti-casual. I like it.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. I don't think it's anti-casual at all. If you can't change your players then that suits the casual. I think that's why they've changed the rules actually. I mean people are gonna pick players that they think are going to play regardless if you can change them or not.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. Nope. You have to be able to plan a 23 player team for building strong XI for each of first 3 GW's, with a bit strange points system too, and you can tweak it, but only slightly so that you cannot try gettting points first.

Sure, it is not anti-casual in that the super hands-on guys cannot be changing their players after each match, but that just eliminates the advantage of those who have too much time in their hands. Which is only good. You have to think this game through a few times, about every 5 days, and make good enough decisions there. It is anti-casual, but it's not pro hands-on. Which is why I like it very much, because I'm not going to spend my every fecking summer day tweaking some McDo fantasy team, but I also do not like games that are made too easy.

It's precisely that this seems a little bit difficult that makes this more anti-casual. And I find it quite ironic that it is this difficulty that people here don't like. Casuals. ;)

• 4 months, 6 days ago
          1. But it;s not really that difficult. Sure, you might throw in a few players that you can use in the 2nd 3rd group games but other than that most are just gonna go safe and use the ones you know will play.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
            1. Well, it's precisely here that the difference can be made. I'm surprised you don't see it, because to my mind you have already said it. I see it. And I'm ready to bet I'll do better than you in this game (in condition that rules really, functionally are what they read now). Wanna take that bet?

1. Bloody mods.

I wasn't planning on taking it that serious tbh but yeah, sure.

1. Okay then!

Oh, in condition that we both will actually end up making a team. It may be that I give this whole game a miss. Trying to cut off fantasy football altogether. And planning not to watch the World Cup either.

But this McDo world cup fantasy has got me interested. Maybe it's because you guy all dislike it so deeply.

1. Jesus there's conditions now n everything :-) I never said I don't like btw

• 4 months, 6 days ago
                    1. Sorry, I got it from this constant moaning that you guys not only don't like the game, but deeply dislike it and feel it as a painful to have to play it. ;)

Sorry for conditions, I just don't want to make any full agreement on bet if I don't know whether the conditions to settle it will take place (in this case, that I will play the fantasy football). I seriously try not to play any fantasy football anymore. Seriously seriously. I mean it. If I manage to do that, the next thing will be to stop gambling.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  17. Mods - did you receive my article submission on the Netherlands?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. Jonty should be around soon. Guessing it got through if sent properly.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. cheers. Hopefully sent properly!

1. looks fine. Cheers

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. Did indeed. Had a flurry of articles come through so we are staggering them with a few being published each day.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Be honest. You are having endless problems editing Forca's article on Croatia.

:wink:

18. KoL

Is there a way to lock your profile so that you cannot see previous comments or if the user is a member?

1. Not at the moment.
      Going back to the old site with those suggestions but I understand why.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Speaking of site features, is there a way to IM another member without having to resort to email?

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. No. Easy enough to do when checking price changes if needed.

2. KoL

I appreciate the work thats been done to get us to where we are and im a big fan of the HC.

Now know lurkers are now watching I dont think i'll be commenting much next year.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
        1. There will be other posters with similar teams. In the end, the questions get answered here many times during the week.I try not to ask much about my team. A bit of imagination can also get the lurkers lost.

1. KoL

It is different when they know your username and one simple click can expose all your comments.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
            1. I understand. The FPL winner rarely posted. Guess he either got the answers about his team from reading or was very lucky. Either way "CTRL F" will find your comments if your ML rivals cared.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
              1. My rival figured out my username on this site and was able to block me from then on :(

• 4 months, 6 days ago
                1. Awful. You have to stop posting anything about your team here then.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
  19. Just a thought >> But could the 'Team News' section be changed from EPL to World Cup teams?!?!? #FantasticIdea

• 4 months, 6 days ago
      1. Yeah, but during the tournament there will be other news than just the squads. Like "Fabregas is having a stomach bug", "Rooney was robbed by a hooker" and so on.

1. Rooney robbed by a hooker :lol:

20. morning lads

does anyone know when the fixtures for the new season are to be released? i think last year was june 9th

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    1. 19th June last season.

• 4 months, 6 days ago
    2. 18th June 2014 is the answer.

3. thanks torres magic

21. New Article Posted
  22. Who got the most bonus points this season and whose value increased the most?

• 4 months, 5 days ago

• Diego Costa
  • Balotelli
  • Moreno
  • Chadli
  • Naismith

From the Community…

Comments

Comments loading…

Hot Topics

VsX Unfavourable Fixtures
Rest Rotation Risk
Inj Injured/Returning from Injury
OoP Out of Position
£ Potential Bargain
Sus Suspended/Near Suspension

“Petr is an amazing goalkeeper, but the difference between them is ten years and we think we have to make a decision about the future of the club and to give the goal to Courtois”

Jose Mourinho Chelsea Manager