Mohamed Salah will once again be the key Fantasy Premier League asset to own among Liverpool’s ranks this season.
The Egyptian may have had a huge price hike to £13.0m for 2018/19 but his underlying attacking numbers suggest he deserves to be valued higher than any of his colleagues.
However, there are plenty of cheaper options to consider for our FPL squads too as Jurgen Klopp’s men have a particularly appealing start to the new season.
Fantasy Football Scout members can view the important data in the Members’ Area and also read our full analysis of it below to help them pick the best possible FPL team this season.
Read more with Scout
Pick your FPL team for 2018/19 using our list of best available players, sorted for your convenience by position and price:
- Defenders: Budget
- Defenders: Mid-Price and Premium
- Midfielders: Budget
- Midfielders: Mid-Price
Also check out our detailed statistical analysis articles on every team comparing data for the last two seasons to highlight the players to sign and the players to avoid:
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- Cardiff City
- Crystal Palace
- Huddersfield Town
- Leicester City
- Read them all in one place
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the pre-season price of just £12.50. This will increase to the regular price of £15 after the first Gameweek of the season.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.