The last of five Gameweek 31 fixtures takes place on Merseyside this afternoon.
Chelsea are the visitors to Goodison Park, where Everton have only won one of their last eight league fixtures.
Gonzalo Higuain is fit to lead the line for Chelsea, having missed the win over Dynamo Kyiv on Thursday due to illness.
Higuain lines up in a front three alongside Pedro and Eden Hazard, who is the third-most-popular Gameweek 31 captaincy choice among “active” Fantasy assets.
Marcos Alonso returns at left-back at the expense of Emerson Palmieri, while Ross Barkley starts in place of Mateo Kovacic in midfield.
Seamus Coleman returns to the Everton side as Jonjoe Kenny drops out of the match-day squad.
Yerry Mina makes his first Premier League start of 2019 in place of the ineligible Kurt Zouma, while Jordan Pickford keeps his place between the sticks.
The Toffees are otherwise unchanged, with Dominic Calvert-Lewin leading the line ahead of an attacking midfield three of Richarlison, Bernard and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Everton XI (4-2-3-1): Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne, Gueye, Gomes, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard, Calvert-Lewin.
Chelsea XI (4-3-3): Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Rüdiger, David Luiz, Alonso, Kanté, Jorginho, Barkley, Pedro, Higuaín, Hazard.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.