We have upgraded the Set Pieces Page for those who sign up for Fantasy Football Scout membership in 2019/20.
This page has been an invaluable tool for managers down through the years, helping inform them when selecting their squads.
It displays the top penalty takers, those responsible for direct free-kicks and players who take the corners for their respective teams.
This will be updated during pre-season and over the course of 2019/20.
As you can see from the screenshot above, we have now added entries for newly-promoted sides Aston Villa, Norwich City and Sheffield United based on players currently in their squads from their Championship campaigns in 2018/19.
With Video Assistant Referee (VAR) coming to the Premier League this season, the Set Pieces page could be more important than ever before.
However, we have also made more improvements to it for Members.
Underneath the public matrix of set-piece takers for the 20 Premier League sides is a new section, which extracts data from the Members Area.
In this new facet of the Set Pieces Page, users can find information on who each team’s key set-piece targets are.
This way, they can easily access information on who the most likely players to score from dead ball situations are for each Gameweek.
The three players with the most headed attempts from each team are listed, along with any others that registered ten or more headers from set plays.
In brackets is how many such efforts that player has recorded so that Scout members can also see which of the publicly listed set-piece takers are the most accurate and reliable.
Again, this section includes data from the Championship on Aston Villa, Norwich City and Sheffield United, which should prove most helpful.
Members can see a short preview of this just below:
For full access to this new feature, make sure you visit the Set Pieces Page to check it out.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.