Fantasy Premier League managers have plenty of big decisions to make ahead of Gameweek 4.
It’s the last round of fixtures before the first international break of the campaign so it will be important to go into the week off in a good position.
To help you do that, we’ve put together another panel of Fantasy managers to help you with any dilemmas you may have.
Who’s on the panel this week?
FPL General – Contributor to the Scout site who has three finishes inside the top 400 in the last five seasons and who has a huge following on Twitter. General – aka Mark – also appears regularly on the official FPL Show.
Ben Crabtree – A former FPL winner, who claimed the title in 2016/17 without using a single Liverpool player.
Ted/Rotation – Moderator and the site’s recently appointed Assistant Community Manager. Ted finished 633rd in the world last season.
Bowstring the Carp – Two top 1k finishes (126 and 754) and one of our best community article writers. Recently wrote some excellent pieces on Pep Guardiola and his tactics.
Submit your questions
Make sure you submit your questions in this Google Form.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.