Harry Kane (£11.0m) and Son Heung-min (£9.8m) have survived rotation rumours to start Tottenham’s trip to Brighton on Saturday lunch-time.
Mauricio Pochettino has made four changes side that was defeated by Leicester City last weekend in a bid to revitalise Spurs’ 2019/20 campaign.
Danny Rose (£5.5m) drops out at the expense of Ben Davies (£5.4m) while Serge Aurier‘s (£4.9m) suspension sees Moussa Sissoko (£5.0m) moving to right-back.
Eric Dier (£4.9m) earns a start with Harry Winks (£5.4m) dropping to the bench, while Erik Lamela (£6.1m) also starts in the lunch-time kick-off at the Amex Stadium, alongside Christian Eriksen (£8.8m).
Pochettino had hinted earlier in the week that rotation could be on the horizon within his Spurs side, and his team selections for the visit to the Amex are representative of a manager who will be hurting from a series of poor domestic and European results.
The Argentinian will be desperately hoping that his side can bounce back in emphatic fashion on the south coast, but they will come up against a Brighton outfit who will be equally keen to get their 2019/20 campaign back on track.
Graham Potter has made just one change to the team who visited Stamford Bridge last wekeend with Yves Bissouma (£5.0m) dropping to the bench and Aaron Connolly (£4.5m) earning his first Premier League start of the 2019/20 campaign.
The Brighton manager’s decision to drop a midfield player in Bissouma and play Connolly
However, that might increase the onus on Lewis Dunk (£4.6m) and Adam Webster (£4.4m) to keep things tight against a Spurs attack eager to make-up for their humiliating defeat to Bayern Munich.
Potter will be looking for a response from his Brighton side after they comfortably beaten 2-0 by Chelsea last time out, as the Seagulls go in search of their first league win since the opening day against Watford.
Brighton XI: Ryan; Burn, Dunk, Webster, Montoya; Alzate, Mooy, D Stephens, Groß; Maupay, Connolly.
Spurs XI: Lloris; Davies, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Sissoko; Dier, Ndombele; Eriksen, Lamela, Son; Kane.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.