Aston Villa’s first Premier League match back since their first-team squad was forced to isolate due to a COVID outbreak saw Ross Barkley (£5.9m) return to their midfield.
Barkley took the place of Anwar El Ghazi (£5.8m), with Jack Grealish (£7.7m) moving out into a wide position.
After a strong showing against Manchester City in Gameweek 19, the former Chelsea player looks to have slotted back into the side with ease.
But with so many Fantasy Premier League (FPL) managers owning Villa assets like Grealish and Ollie Watkins (£6.1m), how will this affect their points potential?
As this article uses extensive data from the Fantasy Football Scout Premium Members Area, only those with a valid subscription can access it in full.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.