The two remaining Blank Gameweek 29 fixtures take place today, starting with West Ham United v Arsenal.
Kick-off at the London Stadium is at 15:00 GMT.
It’s mostly positive news on the teamsheet front concerning the most-owned Fantasy Premier League assets on show.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.5m) was omitted for disciplinary reasons in the north London derby last weekend but he returned to the Arsenal starting XI in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday and keeps his place this afternoon.
The Gabon international looks set to be deployed on the right flank in east London, with Alexandre Lacazette (£8.2m) still leading the line.
Aubameyang is one of three players who are recalled to Mikel Arteta’s line-up after missing out against Tottenham Hotspur, with Pablo Mari (£4.4m) and Callum Chambers (£4.5m) returning to the defence.
Emile Smith Rowe (£4.2m), Gabriel (£4.9m) and Cedric Soares (£4.6m) are all benched.
Willian (£7.5m) misses out through injury but Bukayo Saka (£5.3m) has made a swift return from the hamstring strain that forced him off at half-time of the win over Spurs.
There are two changes for the Hammers from the side that were beaten by Manchester United last week.
Club captain Mark Noble (£4.5m) and young defender Ben Johnson (£3.9m) are benched, as loanee Jesse Lingard (£6.1m) and Said Benrahma (£6.0m) return to David Moyes’ starting XI.
Pablo Fornals (£5.9m) is still sidelined.
Having operated in a more conservative wing-back system last weekend, West Ham look to be back in a 4-2-3-1 this afternoon.
Lingard and Aubameyang were both transferred in by over half a million Fantasy managers ahead of the Gameweek 29 deadline.
West Ham United XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Lingard, Benrahma, Antonio.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Chambers, Mari, Luiz, Tierney, Partey, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.