A relatively quiet day of Premier League football concludes with a hugely important match from a Fantasy Premier League (FPL) perspective.
The evening fixture sees Crystal Palace play host to West Ham United, with kick-off at Selhurst Park at 17:30 GMT.
This is the first of two matches that the Hammers have in Double Gameweek 21, with a clash with bottom-of-the-table Norwich City still to come a week on Wednesday.
FPL interest in David Moyes’s side spiked upon the Double Gameweek announcement, with Jarrod Bowen and Michail Antonio the most-bought players ahead of Saturday’s deadline.
The pair were among four West Ham assets who featured in the ‘transfers in’ top ten:
Further up the ranks, the pair were captained by a combined 89% of the top 10k and both of their effective ownerships exceed 100%:
Bowen and Antonio start tonight, with their manager’s only change seeing Declan Rice come in for Mark Noble in the middle of the park.
As for Palace, Connor Gallagher is still not ready to return.
He has been joined on the sidelines by Wilfried Zaha and Cheikhou Kouyate, with positive Covid-19 test results suspected but not confirmed by their fresh-out-of-isolation boss ahead of kick-off:
“We are missing a couple of players through Covid and injuries. It is difficult especially on the day of the game, at 12 o’clock, when there is a situation you cannot manage.” – Patrick Vieira
Palace’s two changes from Gameweek 20 see Luka Milivojevic and Christian Benteke replace Kouyate and the benched Jean-Philippe Mateta.
GAMEWEEK 21 LINE-UPS
Crystal Palace XI: Guaita, Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell, Schlupp, Milivojevic, Hughes, Ayew, Benteke, Edouard.
Subs: Butland, Tomkins, Olise, Eze, Mateta, Matthews, Kelly, Riedewald.
West Ham United XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Johnson, Rice, Soucek, Bowen, Lanzini, Benrahma, Antonio.
Subs: Yarmolenko, Vlasic, Areola, Noble, Fredericks, Masuaku, Kral, Okoflex, Alese.
Check your latest FPL rank LIVE on LiveFPL.net every Gameweek
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.