We at Fantasy Football Scout are already casting our minds forwards to the 2022/23 season and looking to grow our talented team of contributors and writers.
Recently we advertised for two jobs within our technical department but now we’re after a pair of new recruits for our editorial and social teams.
We’re on the hunt for a part-time Social Media Assistant and a part-time Staff Writer, with a brief outline of each job below.
For the full job descriptions and a list of the requirements and desirables that candidates should have, head over to our Careers page for more information.
To apply for either role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV, stating which post(s) you want to be considered for.
Social Media Assistant
This role will focus on assisting the Community and Social Media Manager with various tasks. The successful candidate will be a vital part of the Fantasy Football Scout team, creating and managing social content, understanding audience needs, and interacting with the Fantasy community. The successful candidate must be a team player, working successfully with other departments and staff.
The Community and Social Media Manager is responsible for our social media presence on various platforms and for community support, and the Social Media Assistant will be involved with all elements of the daily work. This includes but is not limited to:
- Create and publish content on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and other platforms
- Understand our commercial partnerships and work
- Assist with social media graphics
- Engage with the community on social media
- Respond to emails from customers in various email accounts
- Help ensure all emails are responded to within 24 hours
- Professionally deal with complaints, concerns, and suggestions
- Understand company policies and guidelines
- Identify potential site issues and report to the Manager or Tech Team
- Help identify potential growth opportunities for Fantasy Football Scout
We’re looking for a Staff Writer to support the delivery of editorial content and projects across a number of platforms and formats. The successful candidate will work within the editorial team and will focus on writing Fantasy Football articles for Fantasy Football Scout, championing our weekly newsletters, assisting with various content creation, and helping out with planning and scheduling. This is a new role to help support the existing team and ensure ongoing Community engagement, as the editorial team looks to find new ways to engage audiences and drive growth.
Tasks will include:
- Take responsibility for various weekly articles, as directed by the Editor
- Understand audience needs and ensure Community engagement
- Adhere to the house style guide, writing articles promptly and within word limits
- Enter and edit content in WordPress
- Provide useful content in weekly newsletters
- Understand the needs of various stakeholders
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to Members content in over 250+ articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.