Only three Gameweeks remain of the 2019/20 campaign and another Fantasy Premier League deadline is already upon us.
Manchester United v Southampton brought Gameweek 35+ to a close on Monday evening and, less than 24 hours after full-time at Old Trafford, the deadline for Gameweek 36+ will pass.
There’s not much time for Fantasy managers to gather their thoughts so, to help with any selection dilemmas and captaincy quandaries, we’ll be collating all the most important pieces of Fantasy Football Scout content for the coming Gameweek on this page.
Keep checking back between now and Tuesday evening for all the latest additions.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 36+?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 36+?
GAMEWEEK 36+ TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
GAMEWEEK 36+ STRATEGY
FPL LESSONS LEARNED FROM GAMEWEEK 35+
- Norwich City 0-4 West Ham United
- Watford 2-1 Newcastle United
- Liverpool 1-1 Burnley
- Sheffield United 3-0 Chelsea
- Brighton and Hove Albion 0-5 Manchester City
- Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-0 Everton
- Aston Villa 2-0 Crystal Palace
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Arsenal
- Bournemouth 4-1 Leicester City
- Manchester United 2-2 Southampton