Defence looks to be where Fantasy Premier League managers will concentrate on in 2018/19 when it comes to Manchester United.
No top flight side kept more clean sheets than the Red Devils last season thanks to some stellar work from David De Gea.
However, Jose Mourinho’s men have some work to do to convince Fantasy managers to invest in their attack after an underwhelming end to 2017/18 offensively.
We’ve analysed all the data on Man United to work out which players look best for investment this season.
Fantasy Football Scout members can view that data in the Members’ Area and also read our full analysis of it below to help them pick the best possible FPL team this season.
Read more with Scout
Pick your FPL team for 2018/19 using our list of best available players, sorted for your convenience by position and price:
- Defenders: Budget
- Defenders: Mid-Price and Premium
- Midfielders: Budget
- Midfielders: Mid-Price
- Midfielders: Premium
Also check out our detailed statistical analysis articles on every team comparing data for the last two seasons to highlight the players to sign and the players to avoid:
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- Cardiff City
- Crystal Palace
- Huddersfield Town
- Leicester City
- Manchester City
- Read them all in one place
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the pre-season price of just £12.50. This will increase to the regular price of £15 after the first Gameweek of the season.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.