Both of Manchester United’s Double Gameweeks have been confirmed after details of their rearranged games were revealed on Friday afternoon.
The Red Devils were waiting on new dates for the Blank Gameweek 31 visit of Manchester City to Old Trafford and the Blank Gameweek 33 trip to Wolves.
The first of those has been pushed right back into Double Gameweek 35 and will be played on Wednesday, April 24.
The second of those, the trip to Molineux, has been brought forward into Double Gameweek 32, to be played on Tuesday, April 2.
That means we now know the schedule for the remainder of Manchester United’s season.
Their Double Gameweeks will look like this:
Double Gameweek 32: Watford (home) + Wolves (away)
Double Gameweek 35: Everton (away) + Manchester City (home)
The first of those looks more appealing than the second, with Paul Pogba (£8.8m) and Marcus Rashford (£7.8m) looking almost essential for Double Gameweek 32, possibly even Triple Captain candidates.
For now, we only have one
Double Gameweek 35: Tottenham (home) + Manchester United (away)
If Manchester City win their FA Cup quarter-final against Swansea, that will add a Gameweek 33 home match against Cardiff to their list of psotponed fixtures.
With Double Gameweek 35 now already taken for them, it could mean we have an opportunity to pig out on their assets in Double Gameweek 32 with Fulham (away) and Cardiff (home) the potential cannon fodder.
As for Wolves, their Double Gameweek 32 looks like this:
Double Gameweek 32: Burnley (away) + Manchester United (home)
Currently outstanding for Wolves is their postponed Gameweek 31 meeting with Arsenal.
With Double Gameweek 32 now taken up for them, it is probable that this will move to Double Gameweek 35. If that were to happen, then they would have a nice looking set of doubles that week of Brighton (home) and Arsenal (home).
The Premier League have confirmed that there will be no more Double Gameweek announcements until after the FA Cup quarter-final matches on March 16 and 17, which coincide with Blank Gameweek 31.
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2018/19 campaign are now available for the price of just £10.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 130+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.