Fantasy Premier League managers have finally lost patience with Teemu Pukki (£7.1m).
Despite scoring 37 points in the first four Gameweeks of the campaign, the Norwich City striker has attacking returns in just one of his last five Premier League outings.
That has led to a significant drop in Pukki’s ownership ahead of Gameweek 9, 270,000+ managers selling him so far over the international break.
Not surprisingly, that makes the Finland international the most transferred-out player following Gameweek 8, Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) sat behind him on 235,000+ sales.
However, 40.6% of Fantasy managers worldwide are still in possession of Pukki, while he was still the most popular forward in Gameweek 9 teams among the top 10,000 too.
With Norwich preparing for a trip to Bournemouth, who are not exactly famed for a solid defensive record, there will almost certainly be a large number of managers contemplating whether or not to give Pukki one more week.
We’ve taken a look at his underlying statistics over the first eight Gameweeks of the season to find out…
As this article uses data from the Fantasy Football Scout Members Area, only those who have signed up for the 2019/20 season can access it in full.
What has happened to Pukki’s goal threat?
Lessons learned from Gameweek 8
- Brighton 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- Burnley 1-0 Everton
- Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City
- Norwich City 1-5 Aston Villa
- Watford 0-0 Sheffield United
- West Ham United 1-2 Crystal Palace
- Arsenal 1-0 Bournemouth
- Manchester City 0-2 Wolves
- Southampton 1-4 Chelsea
- Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the rest of the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the discounted price of £9.99 or the monthly price of £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.