The best captain, transfers in, transfers out for FPL Gameweek 9? This is the place to find all the key information.
Fantasy Premier League managers have longer than usual to prepare themselves for the next round of action, which may or may not be a good thing.
We are currently in the second international break of the campaign, which has allowed us time for reflection, even if the competitive action of the English top-flight has been sorely missed.
Mohamed Salah (£12.5m), Teemu Pukki (£7.1m), Kevin de Bruyne (£10.0m) are all on the tips of Fantasy managers’ tongues this week ahead of the next deadline.
All three of them are set for plenty of dis
Each day more and more will be added to this holding page.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 9?
Who are the best players to own for Gameweek 9?
Gameweek 9 Strategy
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.