Premium assets are often the ones we build our Fantasy Premier League teams around and generally the players we turn to for captaincy duties.
Their prohibitive prices mean that we can’t own them all at the same time and trying to find the right combination of big-hitters can be key to success in FPL.
With that in mind, we look at some of the most popular and highest-scoring premium assets of 2019/20 in closer detail.
The six leading players for FPL points – Mohamed Salah (£12.7m), Kevin De Bruyne (£10.6m), Sadio Mane (£12.5m), Jamie Vardy (£9.7m), Trent Alexander-Arnold (£7.8m) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£11.1m) – are all featured, alongside Sergio Aguero (£11.8m).
Which of these players performs better at home? Who is more consistent on the road? And which of our septet racks up the most points against the top-flight also-rans? We’ll attempt to answer those questions and more in our latest Members’ article.
The likes of Harry Kane (£10.8m), Son Heung-min (£9.7m) and Marcus Rashford (£8.8m), who may all be fit by the time the Premier League is ready to emerge from this enforced hibernation, we will study separately over the coming weeks and months as they edge closer to re-entering the Fantasy radar.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships, monthly subscriptions and a FREE trial are all now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.