Harry Kane‘s (£10.5m) end to the 2019/20 season suggests he could be the key asset for those looking to tap into Spurs’ appealing fixtures this time around.
Jose Mourinho’s men sit second on the Season Ticker for attacking potential over the first six Gameweeks, based on their opponents.
During this period they host Everton, Newcastle and West Ham while they’re road trips take them to Southampton, Manchester United and Burnley.
Spurs players had not appeared in too many Fantasy Premier League drafts before Thursday’s fixture release, but now that we know the schedules, Mourinho’s charges have become more popular.
As Fantasy managers search for the best way to invest in Spurs’ attack, Son Heung-min (£9.0m) and Kane are the front-runners, currently sat in 18% and 14.5% of squads respectively.
Ahead of the new season, we have compared how these two attackers performed during Project Restart. As this uses Opta data, only those with a valid Fantasy Football Scout subscription can access it in full.
What were Son and Kane’s average positions?
Best players by position:
- Goalkeepers: Budget
- Goalkeepers: Premium
- Defenders: Budget
- Defenders: Mid-Price and Premium
- Midfielders: Budget
- Midfielders: Mid-Price
- Midfielders: Premium
- Forwards: Budget
- Forwards: Mid-Price
- Forwards: Premium
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.