Another week, another quick Fantasy Premier League turnaround, this time between a short Blank Gameweek 18 and a mega Double Gameweek 19.
But all is not as it seems, with Leeds v Southampton already moved from the bumper round of fixtures and Aston Villa v Everton also doubtful.
To keep on top of the ever-changing picture, make sure you stay tuned to our coverage.
Whether you’re playing a chip or tackling Double Gameweek 19 with your free transfers, bookmark this page and keep checking back for more information between now and Saturday’s 11:00 GMT deadline.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 19?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR FPL DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 19?
BLANK GAMEWEEK 18 TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
Team News coming soon…
Until then, check out our Predicted Line-ups page.
BEST STRATEGY AND TIPS FOR FPL DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 19
Season Ticker – Use our colour-coded fixture ticker to sort teams by match difficulty rating and rotation pairs, as well as filtering home and away games.
Rate My Team – Use our statistical model to see your players’ expected FPL points in any given Gameweek.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.