Fantasy Premier League managers have one more Gameweek before the second international break of the season – and there is plenty to discuss.
Kevin de Bruyne (£10.0m) has dominated the community in the last few days as his groin problems were confirmed by the club and his owners are in something of a quandary about what to do for Gameweek 8.
However, there are plenty of other talking points at Manchester City with Bernardo Silva (£7.9m) facing a potential ban and Riyad Mahrez (£8.6m) in excellent form.
Mohamed Salah (£12.5m) is also being talked about as a fall-guy for Fantasy managers this week.
To help guide you through all the tough discussion topics, we have collated all of our key pieces of content ready for the
Ready for Saturday morning’s deadline, we have everything here to help you choose your captain, make your transfers or firm up your long-term plan.
This advice will take the form of articles, videos and podcasts which we produce throughout the course of each week.
Keep checking back each day to see what you can find.
Who is the best FPL captain for Gameweek 8?
Who are the best players to own for Gameweek 8?
Gameweek 8 strategy
Become a Member and access our data
Memberships for the 2019/20 campaign are now available for the price of £17.50.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.