There was plenty of discussion ahead of the Premier League’s mid-June resumption about what effect the congested fixture schedule, playing behind closed doors and the increase in permitted substitutions would have on the game.
Would more goals be scored? Would home advantage evaporate? And would rotation be off the charts?
It’s still early days in terms of the numbers, with two-and-a-bit Gameweeks far too small a sample pool from which to draw any proper conclusions.
But with this week representing our only real breather until after Gameweek 37+, we thought it was worth using the time to see if there are any early trends we can at least keep an eye on ahead of some more meaningful analysis later in the summer.
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 32+
- Aston Villa 0-1 Wolves
- Watford 1-3 Southampton
- Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley
- Brighton 0-3 Manchester United
- Arsenal 4-0 Norwich City
- Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United
- Everton 2-1 Leicester City
- West Ham United 3-2 Chelsea
- Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City 4-0 Liverpool
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £17.50. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.