The dawning of a new year brings fresh opportunities, different perspectives and, of course, a brand new FPL wildcard to tempt us! In this spirit of renewal, Fantasy Football Scout are delighted to be re-opening our Community Trials in order to discover and celebrate upcoming writing talent.
Alongside the Pro Pundits, Scout Network and Scout Academy, the Trials are part of our continuing mission to support the wider world of FPL content creators and expand the extent of FFS’s own coverage.
Specifically, the Community Trials offer an opportunity for budding writers to submit an article with a view to getting a paid commission, raising their profile and generally furthering their editorial career.
We ran the inaugural version of this enterprise back in the Autumn and, after much deliberation of MANY articles, ultimately picked four winners: DomWatts23, Greyhead, Kroos Kontrol and RubberDucky.
We handed each of these writers a chance to work alongside the Fantasy Football Scout editorial team on a commissioned article that will feature in the main editorial flow. The first of these was published last week, as mindfulness coach DomWatts23 revealed his thoughts on how to balance FPL with our mental health in an unpredictable season. You can READ IT HERE.
If you fancy an opportunity to follow in their footsteps then now is the time to get your thinking cap on and start sharing your ideas.
The Community Trials window will be open for four weeks, between today and Sunday, February 7. During this period, we will monitor everything submitted, provide a little feedback here and there and then reward the best and most interesting new writers with paid commissions to contribute to the main site.
We think this is a great opportunity to test out new ideas and angles, flex your creative muscles and get attention from our editorial teams. Even if you don’t get picked first time round, don’t worry, we’ll be running more trials throughout the year.
The second Community Trials are now officially open and run through to February 7, so start submitting using this link.
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.