Fantasy Premier League managers have been handed the biggest Double Gameweek of the season so far.
There are 17 fixtures in all and a total of 14 teams will play twice, so there will be plenty of chips being activated this weekend.
To help with your transfer, captaincy and strategy conundrums for Double Gameweek 26 and beyond, we’ll be collating all the key pieces of content on this page.
Whether you’re playing a chip or tackling the doubles with your free transfers, bookmark this page and keep checking back for more information between now and Saturday’s deadline.
DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 26 FIXTURES
- Manchester City v West Ham United
- West Bromwich Albion v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Leeds United v Aston Villa
- Newcastle United v Wolves
- Crystal Palace v Fulham
- Leicester City v Arsenal
- Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley
- Chelsea v Manchester United
- Sheffield United v Liverpool
- Everton v Southampton
- Burnley v Leicester
- Liverpool v Chelsea
- Crystal Palace v Manchester United
- Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur
- Manchester City v Wolves
- Sheffield United v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v Everton
Who is playing twice in this Gameweek?
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 26?
Our Captain Poll is now live on the sidebar of our homepage.
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 26?
Scout Picks and Spot the Differential are still to come on Friday.
DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 26 TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
For more information, check out our Predicted Line-ups page.