Keeping track of Fantasy Premier League is becoming harder than ever as fixtures as well as players start to fall victim to coronavirus (COVID-19) once again.
Thankfully, Fantasy managers have one more round of action before a short break before the FA Cup third round – a quick chance to bounce back from any Gameweek 16 frustrations.
So if it’s tips and advice for Gameweek 17 you need, then you have come to the right place.
This page will aggregate all the key pieces of FPL content from our team of contributors and will be regularly updated ahead of the Gameweek 17 deadline, which is at 16:00 GMT on New Year’s Day.
And if it’s Blank Gameweek 18 and/or Double Gameweek 19 that’s specifically on your mind, head on over to our dedicated standalone page here.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 17?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR FPL GAMEWEEK 17?
Scout Picks coming on Friday, January 1.
GAMEWEEK 17 TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
Check out our Team News and Predicted Line-ups page for all the information you need.
BEST STRATEGY AND TIPS FOR FPL GAMEWEEK 17
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.