The deadlines for Fantasy Premier League managers are coming thick and fast, with Gameweek 32+ getting underway on Saturday lunchtime.
With eight top-flight teams in FA Cup action before they play their next Premier League game, this could well be a tricky Gameweek to navigate.
On top of that, we likely won’t hear the latest injury news from several head coaches before Saturday’s deadline, with the matches spread out over six days.
To help you with all your selection headaches and captaincy quandaries for this Gameweek and beyond, we’ll be collating all the most important pieces of Fantasy Football Scout content on this page.
Keep checking back between now and Saturday morning for all the latest additions.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 32+?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 32+?
GAMEWEEK 32+ TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
GAMEWEEK 32+ STRATEGY
FPL Lessons Learned from Gameweek 31+
- Leicester City 0-0 Brighton and Hove Albion
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 West Ham United
- Manchester United 3-0 Sheffield United
- Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa
- Norwich City 0-1 Everton
- Wolves 1-0 Bournemouth
- Liverpool 4-0 Crystal Palace
- Burnley 1-0 Watford
- Southampton 0-2 Arsenal
- Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.