Just two Gameweeks of the 2019/20 campaign remain and another Fantasy Premier League deadline is already upon us.
West Ham v Watford closed out Gameweek 36+ on Friday evening and, less than 24 hours after full-time at the London Stadium, the deadline for Gameweek 37+ will pass.
As per usual, there is not much time for Fantasy managers to gather their thoughts so, to help with any selection dilemmas and captaincy quandaries, we’ll be collating all the most important pieces of Fantasy Football Scout content for the coming Gameweek on this page.
Keep checking back between now and Saturday afternoon for all the latest additions.
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR GAMEWEEK 37+?
WHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS TO OWN FOR GAMEWEEK 37+?
GAMEWEEK 37+ TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
GAMEWEEK 37+ STRATEGY
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships are now available for the price of £19.99. Monthly subscriptions also cost just £2.99. A FREE trial is now available during December.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.