A fourth successive Double Gameweek is fast approaching, presenting yet another opportunity for Fantasy managers to cash in their chips and make gains on those ahead of them.
This is a ‘mini’ Double Gameweek after last week’s mammoth round, with only Manchester City and Southampton in action twice.
City have the small matter of a Manchester derby to negotiate before they face Saints, with Ralph Hasenhuttl’s side taking on bottom-of-the-table Sheffield United before they head to the home of the champions elect.
Not that we should be overlooking the ‘single’ Gameweekers, with Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur among the teams with favourable-looking fixtures – on paper, at least.
To help with your transfer, captaincy and strategy conundrums for Double Gameweek 27 and beyond, we’ll be collating all the key pieces of content on this page.
Whether you’re playing a chip or tackling the doubles with your free transfers, bookmark this page and keep checking back for more information between now and Saturday’s deadline.
DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 27 FIXTURES
WHO IS THE BEST FPL CAPTAIN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 27?
The weekly Captain Poll is now live on the sidebar of our homepage.
WHO ARE THE BEST FPL PLAYERS TO OWN FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 27?
DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 27 TEAM NEWS AND INJURY UPDATES
BEST FPL STRATEGY AND EXPERT TIPS FOR DOUBLE GAMEWEEK 27
GAMEWEEK 27 VIDEO CONTENT
Become a Member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Full-year memberships and monthly subscriptions are now available.
Join now to get the following:
- Plot your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for every Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150+ exclusive members articles over the season.
- Analyse our OPTA-powered statistic tables specifically tailored for Fantasy Football Managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to build custom stats tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Enjoy our brand NEW Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heatmaps and expected goals data for every player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyse players head-to-head.